Reviews for The Visitor
JFreak1334 chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
The story's great is rather good. I enjoy it very much.

I hope your sister will be fine... I have three and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to them. I will keep you in my prayer's. You have my condolence's. :(
nogigglingmajor chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Don't even think about this story. Just be with your family. Go on, shoo!
Call Me Sarah chapter 11 . 2/1/2007
I hope your sister gets better.

God Bless.

[Amazing story!]
froggy0319 chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
So sorry to hear about your sister, she is in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks as well for a great update as I loved seeing Jac, Sam and Aveena together.
skiergal chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I am so, SO sorry about your sister! Of course, take all the time you need! But, I hope you continue soon!
scottiedog chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I hope your sister gets better!

Family comes first! be with your family!

I will look forward to the next chapter when you can get to it!

Great job so far!
meian chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
i love your fic...

and i hope that your sister is ok, my heart is with you
PoPCoRn chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I like your story very much. I want to wish your sister the VERY best of luck and i hope she gets well real soon.
stusue chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I'm really, really sorry about your sister. You must be so worried! I hope everything goes well for her and she's back to her normal self in no time. And don't worry about taking your time to update ... we can all wait. I love this fic and, even though I really want to know what Sam was about to tell Jack about little Aveena, it'll keep. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your sister and all your family. I hope the surgery goes well and that your sister will soon be fine.
Caroline ONeill chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I am sorry to hear about your sister. Best wishes from my family to yours. Good luck and hope she gets better.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
great chapter, please up date when you can and i hope your suister will be ok, is she SG1 fan?
beverlycat chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
Don't worry about us, honey. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself and your sister.

Thank you for giving me this much of a beautiful story. I just discovered it this morning and read it all in one sitting. You can be proud of your work.

God bless.

Beverly
Gaele Rai chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I'm so sorry about your sister - I hope everything turns out better than well.

BTW - great story! And take your time.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
oh i really hope your sister is alright! and great job with the chap!
spookysister7 chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
The story is really good. I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I'll pray for her.