Reviews for Life is a Highway
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Updat
ramupop chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Nice story , update soon!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
o haha this is interesting... update!~~!
AngelsInWasteland chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Yay! I really like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
tigerHellspawn chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
Nya~! Please update soon!
El-Gilliath chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
I love this. Really wish you would write more.
istorya chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Damn... stupid uchiha. Update please
Tasneem chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
IT WAS AWEOSME! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THISS! U HAVE TO CONTINUE HTIS OR I'LL DIE! U MIGHT WANT THAT BUT PLEASE I AM DEING OF SUSSPENCE!~!AH SASUKE WAS SO CUTE DOING THAT TO NARUTO I LOVED IT!
secret.dreams.3 chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
OMG! OMG OMG! O.O I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! THAT WAS SO HOT AHAHAHAHA ]
Shounen-Ai chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
aweason chapter!
ayachancrazed chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
sasuke is so sinfuly delicious in this fic! i love how he drives naru crazy. I really like the way wrote this fic, it seems very real, like im talking to a friend or reading a blog or something, naruto is just to cute the way you have him tell the story.

very cute how at the end they were right in front of his apartment, what is sasuke a stalker,?lol

update soon!
shinseichieien chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Hey that was really cool!

Keep on writing!
FuzzySeduction chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Yay, update as soon as you can. Hehe, poor Naruto. Evil Sasuke. I like how this is, it's just great! D.
SpiritWolf341 chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
well THAT chapter was definitely interesting. poor naruto must be so confused. i cant wait to see what happens the next time they meet up! PLEASE update SON! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter
Mistress-Starfire chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Update soon, you. -_-;; It's been so long.

Good chapter. It was in adiffernet tone then the others, but I'm glad they made progress.