Reviews for Iron
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Please update! :D
hinata-haikyuu chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Please update soon! This story is really good. Anko telling someone to cover up? Please! This is so funny and well written. Thanks:)
Warrior of Aces chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I love the way Naruto is 'Unisexual' it's so unique.
SkittleBrained chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Please oh please oh please oh pleeeaaaasseee! Go back to writing! This is such a good story!
Crystal M. Key chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story, even though it seems to be discontinued. Never seen a Kiba, Ino, and Naruto team before, either, and it really worked out well. Thanks!
erik chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
A great fun read, thanks.
Piffsheep chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I love the story! Please update it! .
angel chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Hi! I stumbled in luck with your story. Hope to hear updates. Your story is good and I want to hear the rest of it.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
How sad that you don't continue, this fic is realy good I laugh at poor Kakashi and stupid Sakura and the 'avenger' Sasuke Fun and great I love to see how you got 3 characters that are purely in the minds of others (Damn it! One is inside the mind of one that can be only seen by Naru-chan! I don't know how you did it). Thank you for the fic and, I really enjoy reading your stories, so, please, continue!
SincerelySincereSmile chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
NOEES!

How dare you end it there! You horrible person!

That was absoutely wonderfull, the base story is awesome, and I cannot thank you enough for not having any shitty-hotair romance mutilating the plot.

I love how you portray Kiba and Ino, really wanna see more.

Still, you evil person. I want more chapter *Stomps foot and pouts*

Will be waiting attentivelly (though no holing my breath seeing as you havent updated since 2008...)

You get the magical cooki-rain cloud as a prize for exellent work!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
i am loving the new out look of naruto and i love the way you portray his team mates. the way every one reacts to each other like family is very well done. i like seeing naruto smart and strong but not overly so and like him being happy with his team mates. Please update soon! i wanna see what everyone will say when they finally see the real naruto. i also wanna see how the yamanaka, nara, and akimichi fare after ino's outburst. UPDATE SOON ONEGAI!
pyrokage chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Dude or Dudette are you going to continue this story because it is really good. I am not telling you to hurry up or anything like that but I would like to see more of this story
Anake14 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I love this story! Please update soon! It has the perfect amount of sakura and sasuke bashing too!
ILearnedItFromThePizzaMan chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
please update soon this story is realy addicting