Reviews for First Date
Head in a bag chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Tomorrow is my first day of school!
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
this is awesome! I love Uo and Kyo together!
KyoKittenFan chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
yes yes do a rematch do a rematch
miss fluffykins chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
'LET THEM REMATCH!' so declares our princess,Marie throw in a tohruxharu and a yukixhana coupling for either more chapters or a sequel.

love from,

miss fluffykins
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
awsomw and so cute well done lol :)
sasha chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
i really like :) i read the story before i read the disclaimer and when i was reading i thought "this game sounds like a book i read" and it was! the same book :D

5/5 stars
Kisuki Shoyuma chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i liked this one as well. i found the song on youtube and listened along yet again XD but loved it again...
beautifulhate chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh its so cute!
karea wheeler-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aw it was KAWAI! I love UoXKyo's but you know that since I've read almost all of your stuf Yeah! XD XP XD XP XD XP XD XP but any ways. That was cute! "I want a rematch" "Shut up I won and thats that!" They go so perfect together! its so cute! Stay. On. Fanfiction. For. ever. and. ever. or I will hunt you down and kill you! XD! Love it another great story! -priase- -priase- I am priasing you for your good work! Stay on the site! Fan fiction for ever!
Please Delete My Accout chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw...so cute!

Uo and Kyo make a great couple.

-Takami
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Veery cute. Loved it.
con queste ali rotte chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Omg,this was so adorable!I think that Arisa and Kyo make a cute couple,too...Much better than Tohru and anyway,This was soo cute!This is going on my faves!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Again, aww sweet! Unfortunately this time I'm not familiar with the song, but oh well. And a very believable game of truth. He manages to explain his rivalry with Yuki without mentioning the curse, but can't tell his deepest-darkest secret, which I imagine would be what happens to him when you remove his bracelet. And they smooch! Shameless advertising, you should read my KyoUo story "Detention". Please? *gives puppy dog eyes* Anyways, good stuff. Keep up the good work.
Alaynna chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
mwahahahaha...I'm a total UoKureno fan, but I happen to love this one! I can seriously picture Uo-can and Kyo together, and you did a great job! Thumbs up!

~*((JADE))*~
bornfreeeee chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Another WONDERFUL FF about Kyo and Uo! _ I wish you'd write more!