Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Hipnyah chapter 85 . 2/13
good chapter
Shadow-Realm-Productions chapter 1 . 2/12
O my fucking god, that was something that did not expect or have read before. I seen where there are parts of him being sealed or him being sealed with the Kyubi, but never seen him only. I have to say this is an interesting start to a story.
Hipnyah chapter 25 . 2/4
gah hirashin is an actual teleportation technique...in other words if a marker was in an air tight container big enough to be in you could teleport into that container...with the way it's described in here it's a speed technique...Lol sorry just ranting. good story but just some things are irksome.
jimik510 chapter 1 . 1/20
It seems Minato was also the originator of Talk-no-jutsu
Naghl chapter 3 . 1/18
I'm Liking the concept of the story so far but I'm really hoping the writing gets better in later chapters.
The skin is going to be fed chapter 1 . 1/9
Psycho, is this abandoned?
The Fox Sage chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
hokage is the plural form not hokages
The skin is going to be fed chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE. I BEG OF YOU. I'VE CHECKED THIS EVERYDAY SINCE JANUARY AND I LOSE HOPE EVERY DAMN TIME I SEE THE UPDATE DATE.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 84 . 12/7/2017
sad this story seems dead
The Fox Sage chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
potentials is not a word,potential is an all around word to describe a persons maximum achevieable capability in anything and everything that they can or could possibly do
WinterForSummer chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
If the Sandiame labeled the hentai jutsu a Kinjutsu doesn't mean he couldn't use it, just like the shadow clone jutsu.
YokaiAngel chapter 85 . 11/26/2017
superb!~~~~~~~~~
unchartedstars chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
too many grammar mistakes will not continue
Ezeakel chapter 85 . 10/21/2017
is the most naruto fanfiction story that i ever read .
a piece of work indeed.
i can not wait fo the net chapter.
MysShadowdragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
So just out of curiosity who stole who's work? Because the scene with jiraiya trying to nurse and walking in on tsunade nursing is copied almost word for word in "the hope of the senju clan" by Aragon potter... I'm assuming they did because of the dates created but yeah that's something I wasn't expecting to see...
8,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »