Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
this story is great, a greeting, we are reading! chao chao!
Haydoge chapter 1 . 8/29
After 9 years in development I hope it was worth the waitm
StoryWizard18 chapter 1 . 8/19
You wrote, "Seeing the fox in range, Yondaime began performing a series of complex hand seals beginning the process of sealing the fox away." The sentence has both "began" and "beginning" as well as the pairs "seals" and "sealing." Try this: "Seeing the fox in range, Yondaime started performing a series of complex hand seals beginning the process of isolating the fox."
UnlistedLeach chapter 1 . 8/15
You ruined the entire jutsu flying thunder god with your shitty shunshin
UnlistedLeach chapter 1 . 8/15
The shunshin is literally flying thunder god you dumbass
ReaperOfOaths chapter 4 . 8/14
Having a cliffhanger every time reduces the effect of a cligghanger. The story also feels floaty. Kind of like you don't understand how a real conversation works. The idea for the plot is really good though.
Rasrockey chapter 1 . 8/8
Holy shit Arsenal why are you still reading this story, you seem to hate 90% of it!
Arsenal chapter 32 . 8/7
Oh look at Tsunade. A hysterical woman. Way to reinforce stereotype. Good job.
Arsenal chapter 30 . 8/7
Bla bla bla bla bla. So much unnecessary dialogue
Arsenal chapter 27 . 8/7
Dumb Naruto leaving that Iwa nin alive. You need to learn to show that your main character is improving over time. Not just in his strength but in his mental acuity as well. He doesn't seem to be learning from his fights. He still doesn't end his fights quickly and decisively. He still takes unnecessary risks and makes dumb decisions that he already should know better to repeat.
Arsenal chapter 26 . 8/7
Kill that effing iwa nin already. It's overdue.
Arsenal chapter 25 . 8/7
For being shinobi they sure are lax with secrets.
Arsenal chapter 21 . 8/7
It would have been easy to slit the iwa nin's throat before leaving. Or left shadow clones to torture information out of him. Of course you didnt do that because you wanted to use it to further some plot along. That's a glaring mistake.
Arsenal chapter 20 . 8/6
I always hate it when fights have more talking than fighting. Naruto needs to learn to defeat foes quickly and decisively.
Arsenal chapter 14 . 8/6
I stopped reading here. I couldn't suspend my disbelief any further when Ino asked about the kyubi and was given answers. The correct response should have been that the question was above her level. That was all. Not what you said that she and Hinata are owed answers. They are not owed anything. They could be tortured for information and that would be the end of it.
8,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »