Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Nssheepster chapter 56 . 9/13
I kept going this long because it wasn't too bad, and the initial premise was awesome. The idea that Minato missed/messed up a hand sign because the fox took a swipe at him? Ingenious. Accidentally summoning something else, other than the Shinigami? Great. The servitude contract? Neat idea. However... You could remove all that and make this a "Tsunade adopts Naruto" fic, and barely have to change anything. Your premise was amazing... But you barely ever mention it, and at times you contradict it. If the fox is his servant... Then how is the fox forcing his influence on Naruto, ever? All Naruto would have to do is order him to never do so. With how you've portrayed Naruto, I doubt he'd not think of that, and even if he did, Tsunade, Jiraya, Kakashi, Hiruzen... They're all aware, and imagining that they'd all miss that is... Hard to do.

I hope your premise gets more use, but this fic really isn't doing so.
Hunter chapter 3 . 9/10
This is your first fanfic? Wow! This is some experienced writer work here! Keep it up!
Theboss786 chapter 32 . 8/28
it is ino-shika-chou not ino-chou-shika
shadow chapter 85 . 8/20
I liked the chapter!1
A-lover chapter 85 . 8/18
Second incredible fanfiction in ranking to the sealed legacy fanfiction and can't wait for the next chapters of both fanfiction.
CaptainToast321 chapter 7 . 8/15
He was breastfed until he was 5 years old? What the Fuck?
grimreapepper chapter 1 . 8/1
sorry I meant not being that guy
grimreapepper chapter 1 . 8/1
it's oroshimaru not to that guy just thought I let you know
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 36 . 7/17
Ok I take back what I said about it being a cliche from last chapters review sorry for all who thought I was just being a jerk to this wonderful person writing this story. Loved this chapter!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 35 . 7/17
I dislike how you wrote the cliche the hero dies but will be revived later on. At least I'm assuming that's what is going to happen. Either way I'll continue reading your story because it's well written and has a great plot to it that has differences to cannon that I'm loving! So please keep up your great work of a story! But I like how Naruto was able to fully kill Orchimura or however you say his name.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 32 . 7/17
Tsundae better snap outta it and not die.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 24 . 7/17
Yes and now the village has two Jin's to defend them and fight back with their full strength.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 22 . 7/17
Hell yeah he will!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 18 . 7/17
He overestimates himself just a little bit. But it has its merits to prove why he thinks so. Also he's always being underestimated which leads to him almost always having the upper hand.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 17 . 7/17
You didn't have him explain what he did. I like that. To many people have their character explain exactly what their Justus or move or attack does and give the enemy time to get around it.
8,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »