Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Noble Shinobi Zero chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Well done.
Noble Shinobi Zero chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Holy sweet mother of Naruto! That is all.
FoxFan88 chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
Great chapter. It's awesome to see that Naruto's team and an Iwa team working together to save those orphan kids and I can't wait to see what will happen when Naruto finds out what Orochimaru did to them or that an Uzumaki is working for him. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Honoka makes an appearance? Can't wait to see what happens next and will Haku and Ryota ever tell this about to Tsunade and Naruto? Can't believe Haku is a descendant of Hashimara; she's in a way related to Tsunade. Wonder why Mito dislikes the Namikaze so much; hope to read more on this in the next chapter.

What happen to Minato that altered his memories about that night? What will happen to Shiho now that Sai helped her escape and who will she be meeting? And I'm sure it was a Hyuga elder that put Hinata's mom in a coma since they are the ones who want to keep the old traditions.

Great chapter and I hope you update this again soon and also hope you update Rise of Neo Uzumaki Naruto. Great chapter and pease update again soon.
Guest chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
I'm so very glad that you've returned with a new chapter! A great read as always and I look forward to the next one.
Goldy2 chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
Thanks for the update.

However, I feel that you've put too many things happening at same time. It seems you're mixing up your story line with what would normally be "interlude" chapter. That's just my opinion thought.

Best regards and hope you'll keep on writting. (I thought you abandoned this fiction. I'm glad that's not the case.)
Noble Shinobi Zero chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
No doubt about it. Dan and Nawaki are dead. She needs something to fill that void.
Noble Shinobi Zero chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Great chapter. Well played.
god of all chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
Well I'm glad Shiho escaped. Fucking Danzou.

And I hope Naruto and company wipe the floor with Orochimaru's goons, running his plans and such. I hate it when bad guys get the upper hand or win. Kishimoto did it way too f$%-ing much.

Keep up the awesome work.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
Excellent chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! :D
gamelover41592 chapter 84 . 8/4/2014
awesome job always worth the wait
PineappleIspro chapter 48 . 7/30/2014
This story makes Sai SO FUNNY! 3 it
Noble Shinobi Zero chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Amazing first chapter. SageModeSasuke Recommended this to me as one of the best Naruto stories on ff net. Anyway, keep up the great work.
Gordoth chapter 79 . 7/26/2014
This story used to be cool, then... Tenten got involved. Sorry, but I couldn't bear. I give your story a 6/9, since it was great, but I couldn't finish cuz Tenten
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Heh. Careful, you don't want Naruto to turn into a Mary Sue. Or worse, a Black Hole Sue.
8,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »