Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Okaaaaay... if the Kyuubi wasn't sealed, then why isn't it still rampaging? I like to think that Minato uses himself as a medium, sealing it inside himself and then accidentally sealing himself into his son.

Which means accessing Kyuubi's power will be like playing inception with his dad xD
anbu31uchiha chapter 85 . 10/6/2015
wow
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
touching indeed
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
quite interesting, is it jiraya? though he seems unsuited to raise a child, he is the godfather, hmm... a lot like sirus black, come to think of it. Oh, i'm rambling. Thank you for the chapter.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
interesting
Jay chapter 70 . 9/22/2015
I have to say that this arc overall is retarded. I've essentially skipped the last 10 chapters because it just irks me for some reason. Up to this point I've loved the story, and I hope it continues and just forgets this arc ever happened.
Anyways I love your work, despite the previous paragraph. Your a great writer
AyaValkyrie chapter 71 . 9/22/2015
Yes spinoff
Shadowpawzzz chapter 85 . 9/21/2015
Just got to chapter 85 very nice fanfic you have here.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 71 . 9/20/2015
This is an awesome fanfic. Please do a spinoff with a different story from this new world you just created you have an awesome way of story telling.
The Fox Sage chapter 28 . 9/18/2015
why does naruto never use his years of experience to heal his friends,he has just a much skill as shizune and haku but he doesn't even do field first aid on the scene for hinata,he only ever heals himself,its does not make sense
The Fox Sage chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
you do know that minato didn't create the hirashin,tobirama ,the 2nd hokage invented it,minato mearly utilized it better
Francis66us chapter 85 . 9/16/2015
Hi there. I don't review often so I would like to say that even if I don't review, remember that I'm reading it so hopefully this makes up for lack of reviews from me. Thank you for being an author for this fanfic and have a nice day or night cycle.
themisticmist2000 chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
A bit disappointed,but good chapter -
8,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »