Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
The Fox Sage chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
potentials is not a word,potential is an all around word to describe a persons maximum achevieable capability in anything and everything that they can or could possibly do
WinterForSummer chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
If the Sandiame labeled the hentai jutsu a Kinjutsu doesn't mean he couldn't use it, just like the shadow clone jutsu.
YokaiAngel chapter 85 . 11/26/2017
superb!~~~~~~~~~
unchartedstars chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
too many grammar mistakes will not continue
Ezeakel chapter 85 . 10/21/2017
is the most naruto fanfiction story that i ever read .
a piece of work indeed.
i can not wait fo the net chapter.
MysShadowdragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
So just out of curiosity who stole who's work? Because the scene with jiraiya trying to nurse and walking in on tsunade nursing is copied almost word for word in "the hope of the senju clan" by Aragon potter... I'm assuming they did because of the dates created but yeah that's something I wasn't expecting to see...
RIP Kim Jonghyun chapter 85 . 9/27/2017
I'm so curious to know what happens next. please update this story. I love it so much that I constantly reread it. this is probably my 6th time reading it since I found it.
Nssheepster chapter 56 . 9/13/2017
I kept going this long because it wasn't too bad, and the initial premise was awesome. The idea that Minato missed/messed up a hand sign because the fox took a swipe at him? Ingenious. Accidentally summoning something else, other than the Shinigami? Great. The servitude contract? Neat idea. However... You could remove all that and make this a "Tsunade adopts Naruto" fic, and barely have to change anything. Your premise was amazing... But you barely ever mention it, and at times you contradict it. If the fox is his servant... Then how is the fox forcing his influence on Naruto, ever? All Naruto would have to do is order him to never do so. With how you've portrayed Naruto, I doubt he'd not think of that, and even if he did, Tsunade, Jiraya, Kakashi, Hiruzen... They're all aware, and imagining that they'd all miss that is... Hard to do.

I hope your premise gets more use, but this fic really isn't doing so.
Hunter chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
This is your first fanfic? Wow! This is some experienced writer work here! Keep it up!
Theboss786 chapter 32 . 8/28/2017
it is ino-shika-chou not ino-chou-shika
shadow chapter 85 . 8/20/2017
I liked the chapter!1
A-lover chapter 85 . 8/18/2017
Second incredible fanfiction in ranking to the sealed legacy fanfiction and can't wait for the next chapters of both fanfiction.
CaptainToast321 chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
He was breastfed until he was 5 years old? What the Fuck?
grimreapepper chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
sorry I meant not being that guy
grimreapepper chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
it's oroshimaru not to that guy just thought I let you know
8,900 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »