Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
FANNNNNNN chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
10/10
miguce chapter 56 . 11/27/2014
liked the story.. i didnt like how you couldnt keep naruto's power stable though.. also i really hated the dimension travel you pulled.. seriously :(
overall good ff
guyguy chapter 84 . 11/16/2014
Hey man just wanted to say I love this fan fic. Very well thought out. I'm a little confused about some of the uzumaki clan history and orochimaru coming back to life was a big surprise. I will definitely be following this story. Also loving narutos romantic situation *wink wink
liker anonymous chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
So I liked the idea of where you're going so keep it up
DbzpreteenGohanfan87 chapter 84 . 11/12/2014
Hi, Sorry for not writing a review any earlier, but I was just a shy recluse of a person. But I'm writing one now, so I hope you read it. Anyway, I think your story's awesome. It's well written enough that it covers for the fact that it's basically a Mary Stu story, which let's face it, it totally is, let's not hide the fact that it is.

But I LOOOOOOOOVED some of the epic fights you done. The fact of switching the Third Hokage with Naruto for the fight with Orochimaru was ingenius. I'd never seen anyone do that in that way before and in such a clever way. You cleverly did the choreography mixing old and what we'd seen before in the fight with the Third Hokage, with new elements was something to behold. Definitely an epic fight and one of my absolute favorite fights I've ever read on this site. And the fight with Soujiro was pretty epic too.

Anyway, I'm much looking forward to some more epic action in your next chapter with the whole floating fortress from Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Bonds.

But I also enjoy your more *intimate* scenes with Naruto and his girls. The one with Naruto and his three girls was done very well and tender in some places, I like tender. it was very softly handled. And the one with Anko was very fun, to do it to the opposite spectrum. Well anyway, I guess there's left out is for Ryota to have her turn as member of the Namikaze's Five. But I know after this arc that your planning on adding TenTen to that list of conquests. I'm much looking forward when Naruto decides to bed her.

Well anyway, just so I can ask? Can I use your character Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze in a One-Sot fanfic of my own? One where I have him fight the timeskip Sasuke? Please PM me and tell me your answer. I won't start it until you do. And while your at it, why don't you check out my fanfic series? It's called Dragonball Z Alternate Path series. Come check it out.

Anyway, I've spoken my piece, I'm out.
Bakkughan chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
So, Naruto kan stand his own against 2 S missing nin, but has trouble with a single jounin? I get that naruto is very skilled, but at least keep his skill level consistent. (Don't know how you spell that) Also, your descriptions of the fights are so far a step by step description wich takes the pace out of the reading, and so the action. On the other hand, his fight against Kisame was a lot better if not a little obscure. Try to find a balance between the two. For the rest keep going as you are or go a little crazy and pick up the pace :p
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
she go from godmother to mother is cool in a big way too and with it she and dan con not get kids too as will
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
like the ewings home in the 1977to1990 was like in with and same as bob and jr live in
Guest chapter 41 . 10/23/2014
if it was me who had the home like Naruto had way not get some art wolk of my wlk in too like me and my trcher and some old time avers too the room like jr ewing do broer he live in
Noxy the Proxy chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
What fun.
robert krause chapter 84 . 10/21/2014
with all he has to wolk with why not et both tenten to one to and sakrd as will will be good as will
Thornado chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I hope that missing nin is definitely dead for good? I hope his organs ruptured and he died a slow agonizing death. He had little screen time but I hated him for being such a sexist pig in addition to kidnapping a baby.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
do she sill get her other of war pathers in her too like the 4 leg fox a and some warroior she get for Naruto to be in like the one in a tv show had
Squarekiddo chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Shallow, shallow people everywhere!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/16/2014
why not get sasuke too to be wife 4 too it will be cool and tenten too will be like palying with dolls
8,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »