Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 1/16
See even here, Horumia and Kouharu WHERE TOLD! WHY? Yeah they are elders? SO WHAT? What could they POSSIBLY do if anything went bad? BEING OLD just means you get to know EVERYTHING SOONER.. WHEN YOUR DEAD...How are they ANYTHING but dead weight AT BEST and security leaks AT WORST.. They can't DO anything, they are NOT seal-masters, they are retired shinobi meaning they have NO CHAKRA.. SO they have NO REASON to know about CURRENT secrets. The fact that you had the third FIRST as who told them means that he STILL can't keep his mouth shut on stuff that MATTERS... Them and danzo (and in a LOT of stories, civilians) have NO REASON to know anything... They can't do ANYTHING but make things WORSE so, they don't "need to know". That's just how stuff works. (apparently not in anime).
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 1/15
No ACTUALLY to have a rival means that BOTH parties involved have to see one another as an equal/someone to surpass... In THIS case, sasuke is just a stupid child that can't stand that someone is just BETTER then him, while naruto doesn't feel the need to acknowledge his existence. That's not a rival, that's STUPIDITY!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 1/15
Now you got the HOKAGE falling for a henge? GEEZ have you NEVER heard of chakra sensing? It's kinda the MAIN point of HALF the anime/manga, it's why HENGE DOESN'T WORK on higher-ups... Except naruto's own henge, but that's an entirely different can of worms! Also it never seemed to work on obedito and he was able to cover who he was with a stupid ceramic mask but that's a PLOT HOLE... amd oh yes a supposed "unnamed missing nin" from konoha, deceiving and eluding SQUADS of anbu, getting PAST a LOCKDOWN, somehow HURTING a sannin and making off with what is RIGHT NOW the most precious thing in konoha... UM HMM.. yes, that makes PERFECT SENSE. Why not have the sky split open and an army of UFOs suddenly descend on the village as well? OR a LAKE SUDDENLY APPEAR in the middle of konoha and GODZILLA rises from it, to kidnap a baby that it was suddenly telepathically linked to by the great salamander of the elemental plane of fire?
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 1/14
See this whole "minato had many enemies" stuff is used in just about EVERY naruto ff ON THE PLANET! It's one of the MAIN reasons I believe in "never leave an enemy ALIVE". if EVERYBODY is dead, you don't have to worry about them coming back to get you, or a loved one. Yes it DOES tend to make you viewed as ruthless and "dark"... But the benefits are pretty high, in that you don't have "stupid enemy ninja #2 attacking for the 150'th time", also it tends to finish off the bad guys PERMANENTLY before they get a chance to really know what you can do OR grow stronger.

But in ALL seriousness, what kind of anbu gets duped by a stupid HENGE? (an academy level jutsu)?... You DO know they are SUPPOSED to be like elite or something right?(and alert to the point of PARANOIA) Also the hokage only having ONE bloody guard for naruto when he's nervous as he is now?
lawfromchaos chapter 1 . 1/12
I would love to read this series and put 9 years into it, but are you planning to come back to it and finish it (Or any of your other unfinished Naruto works)?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 1/2
Hmm, strange that he has those reason for the clan to not adopt Naruto yet he goes to Tsunade who has major drinking and gambling problems. Basically, she is no better than those of the clans who wanted to adopt him, perhaps she is even a worse choice.,
narukyu1 chapter 7 . 1/2
He got super strength from titty milk...
narukyu1 chapter 4 . 1/1
I just realized your fic has a pretty disgusting implication. As if regular jinchuuriki weren't bad enough, you now added the possibility to seal humans into other humans. And we all know the unscrupulous individuals that would try to recreate the seal.
narukyu1 chapter 3 . 1/1
Meh. All the sannin would've made terrible parental figures in my opinion. One's a mad scientist, another is a raging deviant, and the last is an alcoholic gambler.
Buddah2100 chapter 85 . 12/26/2016
Hello, sorry it took me awhile to get to reading the latestest chapters but, thank you because you and other authors kept me from becoming a non Narutard lol.
taran taran chapter 85 . 12/15/2016
Next plis
Silent Evanescence chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
Hold back so she doesn't find out what you can do, he says. Or, you know, don't hold back and simply kill her? Rock won't find out anything from an incinerated corpse.
andrewmctague chapter 85 . 11/27/2016
I know people have said it before but I've read this as well as Sealed Legacy in the last couple of days and I'm really hoping that you're going to continue this. My main problem with fanfiction is when writers don't finish a good story, especially when the the story is this long and has built the characters up so much.
Anyway, please keep it going cause I know that quite a few people would help you out.
S-Lioness chapter 40 . 11/19/2016
Seriously, something about your story is catchy. I don't like it, I feel Naruto is over powered, many characters are too ooc (at least for me), I also generally don't like harem fics (maybe reverse harem,yes) and originally I was searching for oc fanfics. Yet here I am reading your story, even when i tell my self its not to my taste I keep reading it. I wonder why, maybe it's your style... I guess i should congratulate you and say good job. Please don't hold it against me but I will stop reading your story, not completely I think i will finish it thou I feel like I need a break.
The Ultimate Naruto lover chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
hahahahaha the another mask joke
8,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »