Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Eddyg125 chapter 20 . 10/19/2021
Ok why did he not go all out instead to kill her? She should have been nothing compared to Kisame.
Eddyg125 chapter 17 . 10/19/2021
Anko didn't realize that naruto was good before making a Kage Bunshin? Did she forget that he stood up to itachi and kisame?
crea9587 chapter 85 . 10/18/2021
Nicely composed.

Thanks
Ri Yi-Fan Rong chapter 34 . 10/12/2021
Plz ignore all the hate. And plZ never take this down it would break my heart to see this amazing story go plz
Sylvia chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Ah, so Sarutobi knows... might've preferred a more underdog variant, but since Minato likes Sarutobi I guess we'll be seeing a good Sarutobi here.
Mxlcxlm chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
So far i love this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2021
SS class secret that only a few people know about, better tell two 12 year old girls about it! Story is decent so far, but that decision honestly made no sense
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2021
I just can’t have any sympathy for the Naruto of this story. Many of his problems are of his own making. This including blabbing SS class secrets in the open which are over heard. He did this twice so for from what I have read. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2021
I hope you catch on fire. Your characters are shit bags and disgusting. Just crawl into a hole and die. Put US out of our misery with your continued existence.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2021
Writer is a fucking idiot. There is no way naruto would have such critical knowledge left out of his training.
So you need to admit to forcing plot like a shitty author.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
Can’t you just fucking kill jiraiya already. I want to fucking suffer.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2021
I hate jiraiya and he needs to have every bone in his body broken and left to heal naturally. If he still continues with his disgusting habits then kill his stupid ass. He’s useless. He sucks as a spy master. Every single sanin should be out to death from canon. All of them are traitors to konoha.
beta tester beater chapter 7 . 7/30/2021
the only thing I have a problem with is him wearing a kakashi mask that's so cringe to me like come up with your own style
beta tester beater chapter 7 . 7/30/2021