Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 9/7
Oh that was close. Naruto got kidnapped but then he was retrieved by Tsunade herself. When is Naruto going to grow up? Because it's getting just a little boring. No offense... I like it and all. But he can't stay as a baby forever.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 9/7
Omg Minato sealed himself into Naruto? How did that happen? And what did happen to Kyuubi no Yoko? Was the beast sealed into Naruto too?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 85 . 9/4
Ugh...finally read all 85 chapters of this epic monstrosity. Why do you take so long in-between chapters *moans* With that being said however, this was a very good chapter and an addition to the story over all. Hopefully next chapter will bring along the end of this arc and back to some interesting things...such as what Ryota and Haku are doing...

Henshin Complete
Wayne Clark chapter 31 . 8/29
This is your fanfic I will not flame you for it. If the Loser's can't see that! It's there lost. -
Lacrizar chapter 85 . 8/26
I have to say that this is one of the most interesting fanfics that I have read on this site, I really like the twist you made with the yondiame being sealed within Naruto. I sincerely hope that you will continue this fic until it runs to completion whatever that may end up being. I can't wait to see where you take this, especially with the potential for Naruto to meet Kushina in his mind and the ghost of Mito in the forest of death. I think it would be interesting for Naruto to take Karin back to Konoha and have her introduced to Mito, once Naruto finds out about her of course. I also wonder if there is going to be a major revival of the Uzumaki clan with the addition of the orphans. Keep up the awesome work.
This is great. I noticed you had updated but it had been a while so I re-read the entire story. I forgot how much I initially loved this. I hope you continue to update this fic and perhaps update the spin off fic too at some point. Both were great reads. :) Having trouble logging in sorry.
Glad your back the new chapters were good hope you keep this story going its one of my favorites
The writer has a distinct lack of attention to kushina and since naruto wielded a sword against itachi in his mind you'd think he'd get one from his moms side as people normally put it but this fanfic is amazing in general
I swear naruto was being undersold in that fight against ryota. I easily know what kage in naruto means and she would've been considered a shrimp (same thing with anbu vs shadowkhan though latter would easily win and naruto in this fic would easily win against them
To many cliffys but good story so far
Touhara Naoya chapter 11 . 8/20
Naruto is kinda a little bastard I'll say. Hope it changes :x
craven34 chapter 85 . 8/18
Good chapter dude, the story keeps progressing nicely, I would have called it a great chapter but it seemed like u typed up the chapter and posted it immediately. I know it was a long chapter so it must suck to have to go through the whole thing again but it seemed like u got auto-corrected by what ever u typed it on and that made it difficult to read. Some words were out of place which happens on a first draft or even a second all the time but with those together it took away from the greatness of the chapter. It's understandable if u r going thru it yourself because u know what u want to write so if something is wrong and the letters are similar then it won't register as wrong to u. So all I ask for isn't changing your story or any characters or your writing style or anything crazy like that, I just want u to take a little more time going over your chapters for any mistakes or omissions. Unless u have a beta reader, if that's the case then I request he or she be fired, haha. So keep up the good work dude, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
dragonfox123 chapter 85 . 8/17
Great chapter
corbinskydragon1 chapter 85 . 8/17
Damn this has to be one of the best stories of Naruto I have ever read! I mean you adapted to the new info from the manga with the whole Uzumaki sealing and Mito in the forest. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I only started this story like three days ago and I'm just finishing this chapter now. I also enjoy your other story that involved the with the knowledge of . I'm sad to see no recent updates but hey that and this story is great so thanks for the great read!
marquis.shax chapter 85 . 8/17
holy I thought you'd abandoned this story it's been so long since you updated lol. I've got a feeling now that the great snake pedophile has seen that his experiments were a success he's going to use them on himself to be able to absorb a lot of the stars power and who knows maybe try an become a jinchuriki himself since the Uzumaki's were able to successfully contain Kurama with ease due to their DNA and huge chakra reserves and extraordinary life force
8,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »