Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Benji-C chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Your fight scene was rather irritateing to read. Tsunade screames every time she is slashed with the steel gauntlet? She is a goddamn war vetran. More importantly she is one of the highest trained ninja of her entire village. Even basic soldiers know how to ignore/accept pain without a sound. Wht the hell is she screaming?

Sorry about leaving another negative review. It just seems to me that you have not really conceptulized Tsunade as a charecter in these early chapters.
Benji-C chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Something really bugged me about this chapter. When Tsunade tells her apprentice that she is uncertain of her compitance as a mother. The girl goes a a brief spiel about how the Hokage must have picked her for a reason and that she believed in her.
Tsunade is apparently awed by this statement and views it a wisdome beyond her 15 year old students years.
What exactly is she awed by? I read the scene three times certian that I missed somthing. I did not. Tsunade at this point is about 40 years old. She has killed and seen close friends and family die before her eyes. What Shiuzne said is nothing she has not heard hundreds if not thousands of times before.
Awed is just not the emotion there maybe pride at her students wisdom (if you want to hold the her statments are someway unusual for her age in the given situation) or maybe fondness for a childs growth.

Also given how long this story is you might want to reread your work to see what you can improve upon/ clarify.
MR.Self-Insert chapter 45 . 12/3/2014
if there is a main gate is there a side gate
Guest chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
why not get gato mony and other things too like books and some hot grils books too.
FANNNNNNN chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
10/10
miguce chapter 56 . 11/27/2014
liked the story.. i didnt like how you couldnt keep naruto's power stable though.. also i really hated the dimension travel you pulled.. seriously :(
overall good ff
guyguy chapter 84 . 11/16/2014
Hey man just wanted to say I love this fan fic. Very well thought out. I'm a little confused about some of the uzumaki clan history and orochimaru coming back to life was a big surprise. I will definitely be following this story. Also loving narutos romantic situation *wink wink
liker anonymous chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
So I liked the idea of where you're going so keep it up
DbzpreteenGohanfan87 chapter 84 . 11/12/2014
Hi, Sorry for not writing a review any earlier, but I was just a shy recluse of a person. But I'm writing one now, so I hope you read it. Anyway, I think your story's awesome. It's well written enough that it covers for the fact that it's basically a Mary Stu story, which let's face it, it totally is, let's not hide the fact that it is.

But I LOOOOOOOOVED some of the epic fights you done. The fact of switching the Third Hokage with Naruto for the fight with Orochimaru was ingenius. I'd never seen anyone do that in that way before and in such a clever way. You cleverly did the choreography mixing old and what we'd seen before in the fight with the Third Hokage, with new elements was something to behold. Definitely an epic fight and one of my absolute favorite fights I've ever read on this site. And the fight with Soujiro was pretty epic too.

Anyway, I'm much looking forward to some more epic action in your next chapter with the whole floating fortress from Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Bonds.

But I also enjoy your more *intimate* scenes with Naruto and his girls. The one with Naruto and his three girls was done very well and tender in some places, I like tender. it was very softly handled. And the one with Anko was very fun, to do it to the opposite spectrum. Well anyway, I guess there's left out is for Ryota to have her turn as member of the Namikaze's Five. But I know after this arc that your planning on adding TenTen to that list of conquests. I'm much looking forward when Naruto decides to bed her.

Well anyway, just so I can ask? Can I use your character Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze in a One-Sot fanfic of my own? One where I have him fight the timeskip Sasuke? Please PM me and tell me your answer. I won't start it until you do. And while your at it, why don't you check out my fanfic series? It's called Dragonball Z Alternate Path series. Come check it out.

Anyway, I've spoken my piece, I'm out.
Bakkughan chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
So, Naruto kan stand his own against 2 S missing nin, but has trouble with a single jounin? I get that naruto is very skilled, but at least keep his skill level consistent. (Don't know how you spell that) Also, your descriptions of the fights are so far a step by step description wich takes the pace out of the reading, and so the action. On the other hand, his fight against Kisame was a lot better if not a little obscure. Try to find a balance between the two. For the rest keep going as you are or go a little crazy and pick up the pace :p
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
she go from godmother to mother is cool in a big way too and with it she and dan con not get kids too as will
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
like the ewings home in the 1977to1990 was like in with and same as bob and jr live in
Guest chapter 41 . 10/23/2014
if it was me who had the home like Naruto had way not get some art wolk of my wlk in too like me and my trcher and some old time avers too the room like jr ewing do broer he live in
Noxy the Proxy chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
What fun.
robert krause chapter 84 . 10/21/2014
with all he has to wolk with why not et both tenten to one to and sakrd as will will be good as will
8,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »