Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
I really enjoyed your story and would love to read more!
MGStarFire chapter 11 . 4/15
just wondering is this strictly naru/hina or are there going to be more naruto pairings personaly i would like it if it were 3 to 4 girls not too much but not too little
SMap568 chapter 85 . 4/10
Haven't read your work for quite some time (2009 probably) and I'm glad you're continuing your work. If you need any help with the next chapter in any way send me a PM. Can't wait for the next chapter.

HNewton12 chapter 85 . 4/6
Holy hell man! This is by far one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read by far. I really hope you update soon. I know life gets in the way of our hobbies but I'm begging you, please continue the awesomeness!
This is a good Fanfiction, top 10 for me, and i have read over 10,000,000 words related to Naruto Fanfictions.
I hope you finish the story
TAZSPAZ chapter 35 . 3/21
I love your story so far, but before I can read this chapter I have to comment on the A/N at the beginning of this chapter for Water... Mwahahahaha! I love it! I love how you perfectly described how most of us feel when little worms like that try and destroy everything we put our hearts and souls into creating for people like them to enjoy. That is exactly how I always felt when I used to write stories for this site years ago. But unlike you, I let it get to me and shred my confidence. You are extremely detailed in your writing and that is what some people can't take. It requires a higher IQ to assimilate your writing I suppose... Keep it up and don't lose heart!
erosennin013 chapter 35 . 3/21
I cried at the end of this chapter well written story so far you sir/madame? Seem to have a good skill for creating a world with characters you fall in love with not to mention the emotions and actions paint a picture in the mind drawing you in all the more keep up the good work
MythicGR66 chapter 85 . 3/19
when will you update?
Scarease chapter 6 . 3/19
Tsunade is distantly related consider her grande mother was Mito Uzimaki.
Scarease chapter 5 . 3/19
I find it stupid that they gave him his mother name considering that Uzimaki clan was famed for high chakra reserves and natural seal the last known Uzimaki was a S rank Ninja with a Bloodline what stop a enemy Infiltrator form attempted kidnapping to sell the name him a Senju Not the Lowest profile to give a kid just as like to have a bounty on his head for being a senju.
Scarease chapter 4 . 3/19
great security Protocol not even check if the it is a really the hokage some anbu are getting fired or retrained for stupidity.
I don't think your writing skills are badxthey are fantastic and you are far from an ametur writer
animecutylover chapter 4 . 2/27
Uh oh.

Someone's getting Tsunade's wrath.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 2/27

It makes perfect sense for TSUNADE to be the one to adopt Naruto since she's also a blond, it won't be that suspicious unlike the other clan heads or council elders raising Naruto.
8,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »