Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Guest chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
why not get tenten sakua and some other grils too it will be fun too
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
I took all of gato mony in used it my time with it too,and mack some bussides in town wih 3 or 4 of my wilfes too
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Very nice story! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
I let him having hrie like pf gijoe duke the good guy
vampwalker709 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Man i realise this was written back before itachi's motives were revealed but that was harsh itachi is probably my second faviorate character first being naruto hope later you make it off as if he was just acting that way.
Bemcint chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
Dude, I like the story. I do. But there are a few things that... Well, quite frankly annoy me.

Annoyance Numero Uno: Naruto is steadily bordering Mary Sue status. He hasn't run into a SINGLE enemy he can't defeat on his own. He subdued Itachi-friggin'-Uchiha -and- his partner Kisame at age 11. I'd think it'd take a lot longer for Yondaime's chakra and experience to mold with his core psyche and chakra network. Even with Tsunade's super breast milk to help. Though I admit, that was fucking clever.

Annoyance Numero Dos: "Borrowed Characters". I'm sorry. You write extremely well. Which is why I don't think you should have to steal characters, and yes, I say steal characters, from other sources of fiction. Especially Tails. And two Digimon. Since I hate Sonic and Digimon, I could be biased. But you also stole from Inuyasha, which I happen to enjoy. I mean sure, you can make an homage to certain characters. But you're not borrowing characters with a straight up carbon copy. It's theft, and you're too good a writer to succumb to that.

Annoyance Numero Tres: It's steadily becoming a harem story. That's all I have to say about it. This "Clan Restoration Act" along with a FEMALE EFFING HAKU, just seems like a way for Naruto to get -all- of the pussy in the series.

If you would like to deign to respond to my review, pop me an email.
daedriclord66 chapter 39 . 9/18/2014
will ryota belong in narutos harem
Chapter 6 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Some of this stuff in that chapter are also in senju naruto hashiramas heir so you either copied or the writer of snpenuu naruto did
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 84 . 9/9/2014
Oye! That was disappointing. Not the story. But the fact that I read 84 chapters and am now on a partial cliffhanger. Excellent detective skills by Naruto. Seduction skills are highly commendable. The teams are also good but there is one thing I found disappointing which is Shikamaru's deduction skills or lack there of in fanon compared to your canon turned fanon. I like what you did with Konan. What I also liked was your revival of Orochimaru but right now I'd like to just fucking kill that bastard. But it does make me wonder if Karin will join him in Konoha. It'll be interesting considering your side plot of Uzumaki Mito and her sect or worshippers. Further I feel sad that you also ruined the name of Minato's ancestors but anyway. Eagerly waiting for the battle scenes and resurrection of Uzumaki! YOSH DATTEBAYO!
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 71 . 9/9/2014
Awesome! I absolutely love the fact you temporarily intertwined the canon and fanon. And gave baka naruto a good upgrade and opened his eyes a bit too. I always felt Kishi showed Naruto as too week even after the three year trip which resulted in absolutely 0 improvements besides looks in naruto. I do hope you make a separate fic for the canon which became fanon. It seems too good. As for your writers block... mate I swear to you I'll use different accounts and still give you genuine reviews on each chapter once I reach vhapter 84 but please dont abandon the fic. I also request tou to write a separate fic for the canon turned fanon with the improved naruto I am sure it'll be interesting seeing how Naruto and Hinata and Ryota affect the canon world with the confidence boost from N. Naruto. Cant wait to get back to reading more.
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 52 . 9/8/2014
I am reviewing in the middle of reading your 84 chapters for one reason. I noticed you've been using "image" instead of imagine. So just wanted to let you know that its "I cant imagine a better written story with this theme or compared to most of the other Naruto fics I have read this is easily in the top 5. I imagine you might take my correction as a flame but believe you me that I love this story so far and am eager to resume reading it. I consider the time spent reading it well worth it. Especially considering the fact that your mistakes are rare and easily ignored. But in the interest of helping you improve I wanted you to know this slight problem. :)
Guest chapter 71 . 9/4/2014
I know you've written more chapters since this one, but... I thought it was pretty good. If some people don't like this arc, who cares? You obviously can't please everyone, so ignore those people. I'd like to see more of what happens to the changed Naruto left behind. A spinoff fic would be great, if you think you have enough ideas how to develop it. Sorry I don't have any suggestions, if I did I'd be a writer too.
Guest chapter 66 . 9/3/2014
I thought N. Naruto would be knocking up N. Ryota first, not this other Ryota. Well, assuming N. Naruto's little break from his guests was precisely because his seals detected their approach, yes? I mean, being a seal master, he wouldn't be so lax as to forget simple proximity seals. Right?

That wasn't actually a question, I'm sure you realize it.
Guest chapter 63 . 9/3/2014
Long A/N there. See, this is why I don't bother with forums. You get all kinds of shitty theories with absolutely no backing at all, opinion served up as fact, and a whole lot of noise. You know how I enjoy fanfiction, have been enjoying it since the mid-1990s? It's because I just read the stories. No forums, no discussions, no polls, no drama, no bullshit. Oh, I've PMed an author or two - when I had something substantial to say, mind, and generally positive (why contact someone just to rant at them about something they wrote? It's far less effort - and more rewarding - to just read something else).

People are social animals, sharing something makes things fun, blah blah blah... I call bullshit. At least judging from the typical forum threads for practically anything, not just manga. Share with your IRL friends, now that's great. At least your friends will have something to say you can agree with, or at least talk about, instead of just blathering around talking nonsense.

I only bothered to type this out because I had some free time, I felt like it, and I've been reading 63 chapters so far (whoa) so you deserve something more than the one-liner "good work, keep it up" stuff I usually post.
bankai777 chapter 84 . 8/29/2014
please update your rise of neo uzumaki naruto story very soon.
8,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »