Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
TomokiG chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
I think your story *has* potential. But you should avoid using flashback as story-elements. These do disturb the storyflow and could have been avoided here in chapter 2. Continous written stories seems better planned and thought through. Also your story becomes less confusing by switching times.

TomokiG
Blizzard209 chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
well i didn't put this on my last review, but i hope you don't make naruto hate perverts, ; ; he's a guy. He needs is daily dose of naughty naughty }.

ah well I hope you bring out Jiraiya to train Naruto also, as much as i like Tsunade. she is limited on medical arts, Ninjutsu is more Jiraiya's department.

I know that he has his father's wisdom, but it's like knowing the answer but not the problem. Naruto won't know how a jutsu will work. he will just use it without the side effects of it.

plus, with Jiraiya's help, Naruto can haste his progress much faster.

i just hope Naruto works for the power he has inside, and it is not giving to him.
Blizzard209 chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
You know, is it too late for voting?

bah! } love the fanfic,

too many Hinata's stories out there, nothing wrong with that but it's getting too tiring, how about a temari/naruto. i know it isn't one of the chosen girls but hey - would be funny to see gaara handle the situation. I like hinata but come on, S-ranks ppl are coming to kill/kidnap him. Naruto needs someone who he doesn't have to worry will get kidnap or use against him. A strong woman for a strong future hokage.

It's a Ninja world, kill or be killed. Hinata is too "soft" for my taste.

shit it's ur fanfic, add a few younger years for anko or make hanabi older XD now that would be nice to see.

btw. .

Perverts live on!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
I hope Tsunade raises Naruto to be totally disgusted by Jiraiya and other perverts. Tsunade as a mother seems pretty scary when she gets mad. Can't wait to see how Naruto turns out!
Barley47 chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
I love this story, its the first of its kind that I have read on this site and I love it. I would tell you more of what I thought of your story bur *yawn* its 1:40 in the morning and I am dead tired. I can't wait for the...*snort* next *head droops*...chapter *snoring* Night. O.o or morning? Later
Lyra the Heretic chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Nice chapter. You cleared up that little cliffhanger quite well; I'm thankful for your prompt update.

I can't wait for more. I'd be especially happy if the next chapter had some Naruto in it...

Maybe school or something... Well, anyway, you need to start giving your lead character some character. I can't wait to see what he's like...
Quathis chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
I liked the battle scene. Mother bears shouldn't be messed with. Good job.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
So Naturo has himself a new mother and sister which I'm glad to see. The fight that Tsunade had with the baby kidnapper was a nice way to show how serious she is to take care of her adopted son.

With the adoption part of this story apparently being dealt with what do you plan on doing next with this story? Are you planning on going to where the actual series started or sometime before then? Of course there'll be some differences and I believe that they'll be some good changes.

Please do your best in updating again so because I like what you're doing with this story and want to see what you're going to do with it next. Until then, see ya and keep up the good work.
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
quite the interesting story. I like Naruto being raised by Tsunade stories (though I've yet to see one to its completion x.x)
Ilovefantasy chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Aw, so cute, Tsunade is going to be Naruto's mother.
Kun Man chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Now that was a lovely chapter! I loved how everything played out! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! See ya.
Nigh7 chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Keep it up!
yaoiuke101 chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
please update
Bombay91 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
awsome chapter. update soon.
tb chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
still lovin it my vote is for anko for the love of god don't let him end up with hinata she just to meak for him
8,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 558 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 .. Last Next »