Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
RasenganFin chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
AWW MAN

you just love cliff hangers don't you

you just love to think that people will be dissapointed by

what you do don't you
Quathis chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
I loved the mental battle and calling on Yondaime. I guess the fight between Kisame and Kakashi will be a bit different than in canon without Itachi's interference. Will it be more like the fight between Zabuza and Kakashi?
Odin's Scribe chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
Reading all thirteen chapter of this story in one day was no mean feat, but it was worth it. It has a powerful (but not omnipotent) Naruto and an interesting and orginal twist to the storyline. And to top it all off it has a slight harem flavor to it. Tell me, are you going to add more girls to the circle other than Ino and Hinata, or will you keep it a threesome? Might I suggest adding Temari? I think she and Naruto go well together. Anyway, awesome story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon!
anonymous chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
i like this story a lot! it's very intresting and i would like you to continue writing it. Can we see some father/son moments between Arashi and Naruto though? If i found out my father was alive(in a sense) when i thought he was dead i'd be much more attached to him than Naruto seems to be. Just a suggestion though, update soon!
Anthony1 chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
This was a nice chapter that you did here. I must say that the battle that Naruto had with Itachi within his mind was well done and I liked how Naruto responded when Itachi tried to make it sound like the two of them were the same. Hopefully the fight between Kakashi and Kisame will be as good as the previous one.

Before I go, I want to say something about the author notes that were at the beginning of the chapter. I'll agree that Naruto is much stronger than when he was in the anime but there are some things to consider. One being that he never had anyone really help him train when he was younger. Also, he has two sanin, a former Hokage and not to mention his father to help train. Another thing, it's a fanfic. So what if the characters/story is different from the actual thing that it is being based on?

Anyways, keep up the good work and I hope you update again soon. Until then, see ya and have a happy New Year.
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
now that was a cool way to beat Tsukuyomi. Though it's thanks to Yondaime that it happened. and now Kakashi faces Kisame. This outta be GOOD.
Sage chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
that was so awesome, where did you come up with such great fight scenes? but why did you stop at kakashi's and kisame's battle? it was just starting to get good! well till next time.
Kun man chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
That was a really intensive fight between Itachi and Naruto. I can only hope that Naruto doesn't suffer any permanent traumatizing damages. I look forward to the battle between Kakashi and Kisame, it ought to be interesting.

On another note, it's cool that you didn't make Naruto too powerful or invincible. Fics like those often become stale and predictable. I like how you're working on putting limits on his abilities and how he has to continue growing. Witha that said, good to you and keep up the good work, regardless of the flames people will try to shoot at you!
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
Great chapter.
Calundann chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
You should start listening to what you reviewers are telling you. If you cant see how an overpowered Naruto can be a problem for your story, then your just ignorant. The fact that he is being trained by all these powerfull people isnt the sollution or explanation to your readers disagreement, its a part of the problem itself. The more overpowered Naruto becomes the more predictable the story gets and people will have a harder time relating to Naruto. Eventually he will be nothing but an OC with Naruto's name on his back. Im sorry to say this, but I dont think this story can be saved or corrected without starting over. If you continue this style there will just be more negative reviews and the number of people on your alert list wil drop. Eventually you will loose interrest and stop updating. It has happened to countless stories in the past. Stories like this one are the stereotype of fanfiction and is why people react negative to it. It started out good and I rarely add anything to my alert list unless it has some unique feeling to it. Im afraid this story wont be staying on that list for long though.

Just to clear something up. Sannin isnt a title or rank, its a nickname given to Jiraya, Tsunade and Orochimaru and it means "Three Ninjas" when you write that Naruto is sannin level its more like he is at the level of 3 ninjas, kinda weird since ninjas can be anything from gennin to higher.

Im sorry to put you down like this, but I believe its better to tell you my true opinion reather than some wrapped up nonsence.

Good luck with your writing.
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
Excellent chapter. I need more.
chobits 2454 chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
update pls the suspense is killing me !
DragonSword35d chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
He made what appears to be a direct, albite temperary, llink to Naruto's mind. Considering the assumed link between Kyubi and the Uchiha, Naruto may be able to turn this around on Itachi. Other than that, I am mearly curious as to wheather or not Hinata and Ino are willing to share. If not, that will be one hell of a cat fight. This should be fun.
Bigmouth Strikes Again chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
Incredible story you've got so far! Please keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait for your next update!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
FWE!

What a wonderful Christmas present...

Well, not for Naruto...