Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Des Shinta chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
...Let's get to a time jump soon, sah-right?
Lyra the Heretic chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
... Very nice. Update again soon, please!

... Ehe... Sorry, but it's such a good story... Naruto as a medic? That might even suit him... XD
Slytherson chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
please update soon!
Thundereaper chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Love the story! Absolutley love it. Well written, well organized, and it ain't half-assed like so many other stories out there. Bravo.

Just a quick question...will we be seeing any time skips in the next few chapters? Not like the 1-2 month variety, but the year variety. Just wondering.

Great story, hope to see you update soon!
Kun Man chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
OMG! That was so funny! I completely laughed my ass off after seeing the shameless stunt Jiraiya pulled off! I'm amamzed that he nearly succeeded had it not been for Shizune entering the room out of nowhere! See that Tsunade created this new medic-jutsu, Wet Nursing No Jutsu, will it have any significance in the fic? Just asking out of curiousity. In any case, I love where this fic is going, and can't wait to see Yondaime's influence saturate into Naruto.

See ya next time.
Bombay91 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
awsome chapter. update soon.
shadownaruto666 chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
great update loved it update soon
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Jiraiya...really is a lowdown, perverted bastard. And I will just say that that was a bit of a creepy jutsu Tsunade invented. Sweet,yes, but also kinda disturbing. Dunno why.
FFz chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
OMG what a wonderful use of kawami no jutsu! Jiraiya is truly brave!
lambtastic chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
haha please continue soon! is naruto gonna be the same naruto as in the show? except smarter.
Sage chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
that was a sweet chapter. is naruto still going to be a baby in the next chapter? i was so glad when you updated, till next time!
3000-Calorie diet chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Jiraiya, not Jaraiya. Nice fic so far! All I ask is that you don't go through Naruto's ENTIRE childhood, cuz it's just too long. Maybe a little bit here or there. But get to the good stuff fast! :)
ron chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
great chapter, update soon
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
was there a point to this chapter?

can we have a time skip already!
Quathis chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
I liked this chapter. Jiraiya is right in character.
8,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 558 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 .. Last Next »