Reviews for Neo Yondaime Hokage
Kun man chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
Talk about suspense! I really hope Naruto will make it out of this one!
MR. SE7EN chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
AWES0OME
Dragon Man 180 chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
Oh, Itachi is evil to force Naruto to watch his precious people being attacked! I'm glad at the very least Akatsuki has no idea about Yondaime being sealed inside Naruto, that gives him an ace in the hole. Can Yondaime effect the world of Tsukiyomi?
Lyra the Heretic chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
Oi, and the CHAPTER ends! ... ... ...

Well, I'm certainly looking forward to more, though I feel bad for Ino. You know, with Sasuke in the original canon, she was never emotionally serious about him, I think. Maybe. Oh well.

Awaiting your next chapter.
CJNyfalt chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
Good story! Hinata and Ino happens to also be my own favorite pairings for Naruto.
Jess D chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
This is an interestingly amazing story you got going here. Once I started reading, I just couldn't stop myself from tackling all 11chapters. I must admit, you nearly lost me a few times, especailly when reading how powerful you made Naruto. Which I thought was way too soon, way too fast, however, I've changed my mind. I can't to see what else you'll have in store for future chapters.

Also, personally, for a pairing, my vote would go for Hinata; yet, after reading your story, I'd like to make my official vote for a threesome couple. After all, I've read another that has Hinata and Ino actively trying to get Naruto's attention, called "Our War Game." And though it hasn't gone past chapter3, I must admit it was an interesting possible pairing.

Besides, there's almost never a threesome pairing between characters; the most common ones are either Naru/with one girl, or its a harem collection. A one on one pairing is all good, but try something different, and see how you can make it so both girls confront each other on their feelings for Naruto, and then come to an understanding. Say they work together to get their man, so to speack.

Anyway, keep up the great work, and can't wait to see how Naruto will save the day and kick Akatsuki butt. Personally, I saw Naruto summoning the Kyuubi, much to Itachi and Kisame's shock.
Jess D chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
I know that by now you've gone way beyond this chapter, as I'm currently reading all eleven chapters up to now. However, first off let me start by saying your story is a pretty interesting one, and highly entertaining. I loved that scene between Jiraiya and Tsunade, I also believe it would be something he'd try. Great job on that.

Also, I thought I might help a bit with you writing this story. By that I mean with giving your original jutsus (medic, nin, gen, tai, etc) Japanese names. There's a website I found that could help, and its one I've recommended to several other authors, which they've used on ocassion. The address is:

I actually used to try and see if there was a way of saying your creation as Tsunade's original medic jutsu. And there actually was a word for both wet and nursing. What it came out with was "Uetto Togi" no Jutsu. I hope this helps, even if it is in only a small way, but I hope it's enough. Keep up the great work, as I'll be sure to read the rest and keep on the lookout for any more updates in the near future. Til then, later.
RasenganFin chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
I LOVE IT

but have ino go for shikamaru by having Naruto taunt Shikamaru by badmouthing clouds.

Im writing a story where hinata(age6)saves Naruto from a snow storm
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Naruto could always accompany Itachi and Kisame long enough to plant the Hiraishin tag on them so he can track them down later. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
the16thday chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Nice chapter! I loved it and I hope you update soon!
A-man chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Sannin level is Kage level...so is akatsuki level..its all the same...KAges are NOT stronger the SANNIN's...remember when oro...killed the kazekage...ORO killed the HOKAGE!...come one man your story is really good but you have these minor faults ALL OVER THE PLACE...plus you still write the fic like your writing an essay for school..which is really annoying.
A-man chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
You have a lot fo faults in youyr story...Tsunade herself DOES NOT HAVE SUPER STRENGTH...she uses CHAKRA that allows her to have all thbe strength that is why Sakura eventually is able to match tsunade in strength...ALSO YOu explain this sotry like you would as if you were summarizing it. YOu write this fanfic as if you were writing an ESSAY...fan fics should not have a formal essay feel to it. They though be telling a story...not what ever it is you are doing here.
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
God-damn you for leaving us on this cliffie, you evil, evil, monster!

I love this story, you better update soon or... or... Or I'll... Do something!
shadownaruto666 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006