Reviews for Rogue Saiyan
Bloomius chapter 11 . 4/13
Best story EVER!
Lord Frieza chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Absolute codswallop! I never have these "harem whores" you speak of! Although... it is very creative, especially the Dragon Tooth, that certainly aroused my glubark!
Zarbon Jr chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Great story, I wondered how my dad met my mom, now I know. Also, my dad has green eyes, not blue. But otherwise, great story*!

*true story
Joe B chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Yes I like it just the way it is with the announcer statement at the end! It reminds me of the traditional closing of each episode of the Cartoon Network original Toonami programs from the past! Thank you so much! As a writer I hope you grow along with your natural ability to write such thrilling stories! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Very well done!.
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was so awesome you do well!.
Smol dragon chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
lol love this story jus started reading this thin' nothin' better to do (sept learn how to drive but this is funner
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
cool story
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
I luv it

! aw poor moon! I have read this story atleast twelve times and i still cry at this part *sniffles*
Kikyohater220 chapter 27 . 10/30/2007
very nice
ReaperCB919 chapter 27 . 6/22/2007
Very good story, great character, and even better character development. You got Vegeta perfectly, or atleast as in character as you could considering the changes and all he was going through. Pumping all that power into the girl at the end though... that was a brilliant stroke... makes me wonder what you'll do with her next.

Oh, and yes... it is definitely sequel time.
reikobuns chapter 27 . 4/19/2007
Areiko: *clapping and whistling* wonderful story catie-chan! i loved it!

Me: _ me too!

Areiko: this is actually the first story that kept my interest.

Me: . and we all know how hard that is to do right everyone?

Everyone: yuup!

Areiko: HEY!

Me: XD! well anyway, this was really good, i-

Areiko: we.

Me: we loved it. nicely done!

Areiko: you'll be hearing from us again tomorrow night when we're reading the sequel! _
reikobuns chapter 26 . 4/19/2007
Areiko: YAY! rina-chan's safe! _ W00TLES!

Me: ... w00tles?

Areiko: yes w00tles!

Me: .

Areiko: this was a wonderful chapter! i'm glad that rina-chan survived! now i won't have to hurt you!

Me: alright! to the next chapter!

Areiko: DUN DUN DUN! AND THE FINAL ONE!
reikobuns chapter 25 . 4/19/2007
Areiko: catie-chan... if rina doesn't pull through...

Me: calm down buddy. go to your happy place.

Areiko: go to my happy place... go to my happy place...

Me: i'm stuck with the review again. . good job catie-chan, you're getting areiko all hyped on your story. wonderful! this is going along great! we only have 2 more chapter with this story and then we can move on to the sequel!

Areiko: but then we'll have 11 chapter to read from there.

Me: happy place saiyan reiko.

Areiko: but-

Me: happy place.

Areiko: happy place.
reikobuns chapter 24 . 4/19/2007
Areiko/Me: A LEDGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!

Me: no way!

Areiko: o.o *shocked*

Me: saiyan reiko! do the review!

Areiko: o.o *to shocked to speak*

Me: i guess... i'll do again... this was an awesome chapter! keep it up!