Reviews for March 15th
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Wow, this is so amazing! But I suppose you must hear that a lot because I find it impossible to believe I am the only one who fell in love with this fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
This fanfic is great! One of my favorites after reading so many bad ones that have no...flavor...
Karli chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
My heart is shattered. I cried so much in this story. I love your writing. It's great. I love how sad it is.
Marlo chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Aww this made me cry. I loved it. It was so sad it broke my heart but I still love it. 'Albus, darling' is the best. I love how she says it in the end.
sevy MMAD chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
So sad... but I really loved it, though I couldn't stop myself from crying.
sevy chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
great, great, great! I love this!
j0k3 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
LOVE this!
musicgoddess618 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Haha...oh dear. How come I read all the good stories that make me kaugh when I'm sick...then I start coughing after I laugh. -.- Annoying cold. But I love the story!
Rael chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
lol, the bird DIED! LMAO!

Great story, a wide range of emotions and amzing detail. Love the ending!
Lord Ravencroft chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Dare I say that they now 'Beware the ides of March.' (Its from the play Julius Ceaser.)
Caonto chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
WOW.

That was amazing. I am BEGGING you to write a sequel. I really want to see how the students react (if they notice anything).
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Heyy Pier,

I love ur story ... im glad min n al make up in da end! keep up d gr8 work... ill look frwd 2 more

cheers n gud luck

nymph of the night

tc
Chemistress chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
This is a wonderful treat. The first chapter on its own was very nice already, but of course so sad - and with the last chapter we finally find relief, although it is still sad enough ... so many lonely years.
Missing Linka chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
THX

That was really great!

And the last line was just perfect!
Missing Linka chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Great chapter!

And I don't think that you've failed!

But one question: I just know the German versions of the books ... Does he really call her "my dear"?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »