Reviews for Flashback
wololf chapter 10 . 5/25
Wally has red hair, not blond, what universe do you live in!?
Wraith chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Nice first chapter! I love all types of de-aging stories, especially the Wally-centric ones. I can't wait to read more. Aside from that, the only complaint that I have is that the Flash has red hair. The Flash before Wally, Barry Allen had blond hair, but I'm fairly certain that all interpretations of Wally have red hair. His eye color is debatable, as I'm pretty sure that when Wally is introduced in Teen Titans and The Justice League, he has blue eyes, but in Young Justice, he has green eyes. I personally prefer him with green eyes, but that's just my opinion. But you can't forget his freckles either! In Young Justice, (I'm sorry i keep coming back to this, but I watched Young Justice before I watched Teen Titans or The Justice League, so I consider how the characters are portrayed in it as canon.) Wally has freckles, but I'm not sure if that's true in Justice League, as he spends most of his screen time with his cowl up.
Alexandra Sly chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I like this, I do. But I've just gotta say... intents and purposes, not intensive purposes. It's a very understandable mistake.

And good job on the fic, I'm enjoying it.
randomkitty101 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Yay! Wally lived! :)
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Short and odd. Take the good person test.
juniper294 chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
So awesome to read. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer ) Thanks for writing! It was such a good read.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Nice story... though it could have been slowed down a bit xD

In all, I like your writing and idea and look forward to reading more .
Miles333 chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Wow, that was SO exciting! A totally awesome story! Four stars. * * * *
Miles333 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Three. And. A. Half. Days. NO WAY!
Miles333 chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Speedy and Aqualad! Yay!
Miles333 chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Miles333 chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
This is so exciting! Wally! The others had better hurry and save him!
Miles333 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008