Reviews for Wolf vs Hood
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This. Was BRILLIANT.

I sort of figured the Wolf had something up his sleeve, but never saw that ending coming. A wonderful, original, amazing story that I could flatter with excessive adjectives all night :)
UnfinishedEpilogue chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Top-Notch story. I've always loved re-tellings of classic fairy tales and this was delightful. I couldn't help chuckling with the mention of "The Mouse." Very well done
singer-s-lament chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
OMG. Your story was just recced on a friend's lj by someone. I have NEVER giggled so hard. Thanks for making my day. I am going to pay it forward and rec to some of my friends.
Agent Spuddette chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Haha, the whole story was brilliant, but the ending-absolutely fantastic. :D
Backroads chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh my. This was absolutely a delight! Not a single good character in this entire story! I loved it! Very clever, and I loved the grappling of the court scene. Overdone (in a fantastic way) and very realistic.
sopherz chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Great! Absolutely hilarious...especially the ending and the references to other fairytales...I loved it.
risi chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
LOL this was quite funny. It reminds me a bit of that movie/cartoon, Hoodwinked, where they retold Little Red Riding Hood. I couldn't help, though, but recast all the characters as Harry Potter characters. The wolf was obviously Snape and Red became Hermione. I thought at first the Woodsman would be Hagrid, but then changed my mind and he became Ron. The judge was Dumbledore and I still can't decide who Granny was. ;-)
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006