Reviews for Into Jerusalem
Chihori Anigma chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It was funny. You really did your research. It was great how you gave a reason for Pettigrew actually knowing a spell! (wow) I loved how Ali started pointing out everythong wrong to one of the darkest wizards. I did notice someting wrong in the Arabic. As I know it the formal way of saying 'hello' in Arabic is 'Salam aleichem', not 'Assalam'. Then again, I could (probanly am) wrong and there is another way to say it. I hope Voldy got eaten by his horcrux. XD
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i laughed XD
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Reading this fic has set me back in my study schedule, it has also made me squirt soda out my nose. While my eyes are stinging I have to love the irony given in this fic. Fantastic read.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
*Cackles* Wickedly funny. I rather enjoyed it.
Gabzies chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Lol. Subhan'allah. It's things like this that make me happy I study diffrernt religions, anmd so I understand what the hell he's talking about. Oh, and the part about Voldemort being Iblis, remember even he (Iblis) is supposed to be forgiven on Judgement Day. Must draw things that need to be explained... I totally had an image of Voldemort being popped in the mouth by...oh, you'll see.
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I love that you love black humor. This story could be in a children's storybook :)