Reviews for MiyukiChan in Halloween Land!
KitsuneHime18x chapter 1 . 4/15
I like this one as well, I really thought the vampire was going to bite her neck... but interesting twist lol!
andy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoy your miyuki-chan em' coming.
ayaotd chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
aww poor miyuki chan (hugs her) she just cant win can she? next thing you know she might end up in a land like sleepy hollow being chased by the headless dominatrix. would a headless dominatrix be scaryer then the queen of hearts? in my opinion the answer is yes.
nicholas chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
cool i love halloween almost as much as i love christmas i really hope you make another miyuki chan story i love the werewolf and if you do make another have her make a comeback. (to miyuki) the weirdest thing youve ever seen shall walk the earth this halloween!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That is beautiful
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
LOL! Never get tried of the Miyuki-chan stories. Love how you went a step further than most on the pervertedness, it could really count as yuri *yum*. Loved it!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Neato *l*
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This wins my "Halloween Fanfic of the Year Award"! Hands Down! -

I love it! I was rolling on the ground with laughter over how Miyuki just couldn't cut a break and I loved how you used the classic movie monsters!

"cemetary for swimsuit models"! that was the first of many lines that made my night! Thank you!

Great job as always!

ToaR
writer-jm chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Totally awesome! I love MiyukiChan stories! They're always fun and it's really funny how she's a reluctant participant.

Has she ever been to the locket? Now THAT would be something else. (poor Juri would have a riot!)

Thanks for the semi-perverted fun!

Sincerely,

writer-jm
clamprox chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I just can tell you that I Lol'ed a lot! funny fic xD
Yuki Myco chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This was a nice story, I liked it. Pretty much what to expect from Miyuki.

The only thing I want to point out though is that the characters are assumed to be gorgeous, but they weren't really described as such. It would be nice to know what you had in mind on how they looked.

But besides that it was a good fic. Probably something I'll be rereading a few times.

Keep up the good work!
Angel Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Ahh, perfect. You've captured CLAMP's style so well, for a second I thought they already did Halloween Land. :D