Reviews for People Watching
houdinicarol chapter 1 . 10/10
How lovely. :)
Miriam chapter 1 . 9/9
I've read them all! I was so sad to finish this story because it means I have read all your stories! Thank you for each one! If Draco can change and Hermione can forgive him... anything can happen! You've brought them to life for me
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 8/21
This was? Hmm. I hear an old song in my head thinking about it; "Looks like your just what I needed!" because that's exactly the truth of this situation. I haven't been feeling 'well' in RL, and so naturally I turned to my Dramione-fanfiction obsession? –and so often as it has, it fuels me, and breaks me, and heals me, or in this case... Provides the shoulder I didn't even know I needed, to cry on. This was lovely! Thank you. I cherished reading it! It meant so much to me today(like you couldn't even know!?), almost as though the sole purpose of your having written it, all those years ago, was for me to stumble upon it today—at this moment, because I would need it?! So, thank you. If the purpose of writing is to share and to connect with the reader, then my dear; you have done that, and in an eloquent, humorous, wryly-written, delightfully manner!
The characterizations, were spot-on, and superiorly well done! I especially loved the witty dialogue, and snarky banter; the must you hit me woman–line, had me laughing out loud. He's right though, you know?—she's pretty violent against him. Throughout this story, she strikes him no less than at least five times, after that point I stopped counting. Lol!
I don't know if it was intended? But I did get a significant connection, between this story, and that of the film "Love Actually." I felt there was a resemblance in the spirit of the story, as well as having been given glimpses into countless other's lives. Though admittedly; the many varied character's in this, (outside of the obvious two in priority?!), were figments of the main twosome's imagination, still yet, even those little nuanced characteristic's created and provided by them, were amazingly appealing?! I don't know how you do that? Write your character's, making up other characters, and even having those individual's, have life, and charm, and spirit; all while further endearing the main couple to one another, as well to the reader's!? It's a preposterous and grandiose notion? Yet you achieved it seemingly effortlessly!? I doff/tip my hat(well–visor, anyway?), to you, for that.
But I digress —the most obvious similarity to the 'Love Actually, is inherently —having this story really take place in King's Cross Station. In the film, all the stories that intersect revolve around a central character, who begins by people watching at Heathrow airport; while the protagonist waxes poetically about how love is visibly evident in the normalcy of viewing people welcoming, or bidding their loved-one's goodbye. It's quite honestly, very close to what Hermione seeks to comfort herself, in coming to 'People Watch' there on that bench, on Friday evening's. It is a brilliant movie, if you haven't seen it, please do give it a look!? If you have in fact seen it, yet didn't intend any similarities, then I apologize, no offense is intended! Merely my opinion.
Honestly, I had so much else, that I had intended to say, but this review is ridiculously long-winded as it is, so instead, I will once again thank you for sharing this, I've genuinely enjoyed it so much. Cheers!;-)
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/14
Aaaaawwwee this is amazing!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 5/16
This was a lovely little one shot.
Colubrina chapter 1 . 4/2
This is so delightful!
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wowww I just... Wow.
It... WOW. I have no words.
Absolutely brilliant.
I am speechless.
This is deep, it's short, it's sweet - it's fantastic.
A job well done.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Wonderful story; I love the way it ended.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This was so so good.
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Loved tis fic. It was nice, not too fluffy. I know how hard it is to make Draco look nice without making him too OOC, but you did a fantastic job.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
So beautiful. So perfect. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This was beautiful! And very well written :)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
What a pleasant little story!
Thankyou for writing it.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
OH MY GODS! My heart just exploded into a bunch of heart shaped confetti and I'm pretty sure there were fireworks bright enough to match the smile plastered across my face because this is so adorable and sweet and perfect in every way. That last section just about killed me it was so cute. Thank you for this perfection.
silver chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Awww this is too cute.. that last few lines, genius! I love it..