Reviews for People Watching
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/31
OH MY GODS! My heart just exploded into a bunch of heart shaped confetti and I'm pretty sure there were fireworks bright enough to match the smile plastered across my face because this is so adorable and sweet and perfect in every way. That last section just about killed me it was so cute. Thank you for this perfection.
silver chapter 1 . 5/29
Awww this is too cute.. that last few lines, genius! I love it..
ace chapter 1 . 5/12
fantastic
I love this!
Slytherin5eva chapter 1 . 2/11
That was... beautiful.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
that was beautiful. i love it!
thequeenofpearls chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
So I have just recently started shipping Dramione and your stories are by far my favorite and the best that I've read! Keep up the wonderful work! You're an incredible writer!
Alistair Ulven chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
After reading this, I couldn't not review. This story was gorgeous, and it just warmed my heart, and broke it a little at the same time. Your writing style is brilliant and really got me into the story. I adored the idea of them making up stories for random people, it was lovely. Thank you so much for this amazing piece of writing.

-Alistair xx
Sancia Chislaine chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
So very cute! Enjoyed this one very much!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is the first Dramione fic I've read in years. Like over 8. It was a perfect and beautiful to be reintroduced to a couple that I love together. Thanks for sharing your story with the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Sweet ending! I love it :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That was adorable...I love how you first made them be friends and then lovers. Great job.
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That was just lovely. I really like the idea of them waiting for meetings in between the war. It seems so...them. And the stories are a really nice touch.
Voorpret chapter 1 . 3/24/2014