Reviews for People Watching
Sweet one-shot
Clark959 chapter 1 . 9/25
Great story
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 2/18
Great last paragraph. Beautiful scenery. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
aww that was so sweet and heart-warming️
postmeridian lull chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
beautiful
LynxOfOz chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
What a coincidence Emma Watson is in the movie Little Women
sskitty2006 chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Fabulous!
SophisticatedSage chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
What an interesting way of bonding. An even more interesting way of falling in love :)
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
this was lovely
WriteAwayMaam chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
sweet story, and unique plot, which i love! thank you for your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
That was so beautifu! I actually teared up towards the end! Keep writing! You have a gift!
valentina91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
I relate so much with the Hermione you describe in this one shot.
Looking for my personal Draco out there.
Aoi1995 chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
I never read K rated stories but I have heard so much about you. So I took a chance and I am glad for that. It's one of the most beautiful dramione stories I have ever read. It's so unique and fresh. I have never read any dramione stories like this and I read dramione stories only. Hermione's situation in the war was so heartbreaking and the worse part was nobody was there for her at the start. I loved the moment very much when Draco followed her and become an anchor for her. That part was so beautiful when he hold her while she cried. I loved how slowly she started trusting him and become gradually opening up to him. I wonder who were all the characters in their stories like Clara, Fako, etc. Though I think I know them but have my doubts and that story gave me sort of pain. One of the reasons is that I hate love triangles. Also because of the way it affected Draco but I felt happy when I saw that Hermione really has deep feelings for him. I couldn't stop smiling when he finally asked her out and her positive reply. I loved this story very much. Thanks for writing it xx.
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
I liked how you showed their relationship develop through their "people watching". This reminds me a little of another story you did which I really liked. I forget the title, but it featured an overstretched Hermione on the verge of breaking down and nobody noticed except for Draco. The tone and mood of that story was very different from this one, but I enjoyed both stories and thought they were both well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2018