Reviews for People Watching
I love this!
Slytherin5eva chapter 1 . 2/11
That was... beautiful.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
that was beautiful. i love it!
thequeenofpearls chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
So I have just recently started shipping Dramione and your stories are by far my favorite and the best that I've read! Keep up the wonderful work! You're an incredible writer!
Alistair Ulven chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
After reading this, I couldn't not review. This story was gorgeous, and it just warmed my heart, and broke it a little at the same time. Your writing style is brilliant and really got me into the story. I adored the idea of them making up stories for random people, it was lovely. Thank you so much for this amazing piece of writing.

-Alistair xx
Sancia Chislaine chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
So very cute! Enjoyed this one very much!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is the first Dramione fic I've read in years. Like over 8. It was a perfect and beautiful to be reintroduced to a couple that I love together. Thanks for sharing your story with the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Sweet ending! I love it :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That was adorable...I love how you first made them be friends and then lovers. Great job.
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That was just lovely. I really like the idea of them waiting for meetings in between the war. It seems so...them. And the stories are a really nice touch.
Voorpret chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
A good one :)
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow, this story... And here I was having a terrible afternoon and then BAM! in comes this great story and now I'm just crying my eyes out this is so...perfect, it's so beautiful. Really how you can move the reader it's just... amazing. Congratulations and thank you, you just gave me something great, really, that's a gem, thank you very much.
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Refreshing. If I had to sum this up in one word that would be it. Very enjoyable.