Reviews for People Watching
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/15
That was just lovely. I really like the idea of them waiting for meetings in between the war. It seems so...them. And the stories are a really nice touch.
Voorpret chapter 1 . 3/24
THIS WAS AMAZING
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 2/3
A good one :)
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, this story... And here I was having a terrible afternoon and then BAM! in comes this great story and now I'm just crying my eyes out this is so...perfect, it's so beautiful. Really how you can move the reader it's just... amazing. Congratulations and thank you, you just gave me something great, really, that's a gem, thank you very much.
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Refreshing. If I had to sum this up in one word that would be it. Very enjoyable.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Nice!
hiddenRealities chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love your writing! You're such an incredibly skilled storyteller. I love the subtleties and the layers of this piece. It was a sweet and entertaining read! Thank you!
Shiva chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
awesome, such a cute story.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
lovely story!
I have a couple of questions though; did they start meeting during or after the war? And which side was Draco on? How come it was so easy for Hermione to accept his comfort after Molly's death?
Dente-di-leone chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awww,so sweetttttt! And it's such a cute confession!
Vladocampo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I liked that one a lot especially because you used in medias res which makes it exciting and breathtaking.

Wonderful job on this masterpiece of yours! :)))
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Luv luv!
reenadoonks chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awwwwwe :')
Who's Taylor Swift anyway chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"They see a guy who's been wanting to ask out a girl for about six months, but hasn't yet because he doesn't want to ruin what they have."

DRAMIONE 3
Veniae chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my God, that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Your style is wonderful, the story is sweet and touching and... I can hardly find the words to describe how much I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it! 3