Reviews for People Watching
unforgettable images chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aww, that was incredibly sweet. I'm not a big fan of one-shots, but this just made me kind of teary at the end 'cause it was so sweet. Well done. It was kind of foggy with how Draco came to be on their side or how he came to follow her to the station. The story line in itself was fantastic, but some of the details could be a little clearer. Other than that, B-E-A-utiful!

-Brittany
jen chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
you are too talented. ]
kagami chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow! It's such a cute story! Fluffy but not sappy. I love it!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Interesting angle. I like the way I had to guess who the characters were. At first I thought Hermione was Ginny. I don't see any evidence in the HP series that this could happen, but then again, Rowling kind of sprung Harry and Ginny on us in book 6. I didn't like the way the story was broken up, but that may just be because I get confused at flashbacks. I confess that I read all the italicized parts first, then went back to read the other. Good story!
wallyflower chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Your writing is addicting stuff. :D
WhisperingArchWithASilverHeart chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Kudos all around for you! :D *Huzzas*
scarlet-sparx chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
that was excellent. i was very impressed. you have fantastic writing skills. in fact, i think i might just go check out a few of other fics. )
slyffindorprincess08 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Amazing! Just amazing! You're amazing!

Write a sequel please!

Oh, and update soon on WLTS deleted scenes! :D
ginnie chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
i am mad at you. i'm mad at you for being such an amazing writer. hahaha just kidding (about the i'm mad part, not the you're good part). anyway, you know what your stories do to me? it hurts me to know that all stories come to an end. arrgh! i've read all your completed stories and i want more! i don't care if i need glasses at the end of this all! that's what your stories make me feel. but, even though i sound angry or crazy, i'm begging you- please don't stop writing.
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was BRILLAINT! I totally LOVE it! So swet... All the Dramione-ness makes me so happy. :) Karma to you!
alana chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Omg!

that was amazing

your now on my favourite authors list! and hardly anyone pleases me enough to be put on it!

i loved this story and im off to read all ur other ones your so talented
dustypants chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
amazing amazing amazing :)
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
awesome! cute and sweet! perfect!
Chefnem chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hahha, so sweat :p

I really love the end x)

It's little weird to see them watching people like that, but that's funny

Draco has a particular definition of "present" XD Though, it was food *-* XDD

See yaa at another fiction :p

Reliie.
la DieDie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hey, this one was so cute!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »