Reviews for People Watching
BlindingPinkObsession chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh my gosh that was so good! I have never read a draco/hermione like it! I love your story!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This was quite nice. Very cute and refreshingly original. I do love people watching!
RahNee chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Darling Floo!

I saw this was a one-shot, and wanting a short little read before I went to bed, and knowing how much I adore "Sea" I decided to read it.

Oh my goodness, this was lovely! The juxtaposition of the past and present was wonderful! And when I got to this part: “They see a guy who’s been wanting to ask out a girl for about six months, but hasn’t yet because he doesn’t want to ruin what they have.” my heart was pounding right along with Draco's. I got SO tummy-tingly!

This was just delightful!

Love,

Ronnie
Aryanne chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I just wanted to say that I liked your story, mostly because of the people-watching. I used to do that myself with a friend on a pretty regular schedule, so your story reminded me of good times. Thanks for that.
perfect.manhattan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Jenn
Alyanna-Jessica chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
very sweet :]

loved it.
AerLynn chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Awesome, I love it.
streetlamp chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This was amazing; I was half-way to the end of it, and already I was wishing it would be just a few sentences longer because I loved it so much.

.ox
sirach chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
OMBOMBOMB! O MY BOB! i've just spent the past hour or so reading your works and I have to tell you you're a fantastic author and this is by far my favorite fic EVER!

keep up your awesome writing!
1rosebyanyothername chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
aww i almost cried

that was one of my absolute favorite ones

dick and dunn chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was sweet... Nice job!
eilonwy3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Thanks for your reply to my review of "Learning the Sea." It was because of the link to your stories that I found this one and have just finished it. It's LOVELY. I so enjoyed it. It's well-structured, compact, nothing wasted, a great premise, and so much between the lines! Hints of angst but nothing overbearing. Very subtle, which is the way I much prefer it. I love the way you ended it, too, the way Draco finally finds the means to let Hermione know how he feels about her. Very satisfying, altogether! You'll probably hear from me again before long, now that I've found your stuff! :-)
MissAmanda chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was amazing! I just read all of your stuff, so yeah. Awesome, all of it. I absolutely love the length of your chapters, and your story lines, and pretty much everything about your stories! I am very much looking forward to your next update!
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Aww! I loved it. I really liked how it jusmped back and forth through the past and the present. It was really, really good! ]
sillylily2003 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
really cute. i loved it.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »