Reviews for People Watching
superelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Great oneshot, I've read this but didn't know that you were the author, please update We Learned the Sea soon,

xoxo Lyn
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow! I personally think you deserve more reviews, but watev. That was amazing. I love the line where he says “They see a guy who’s been wanting to ask out a girl for about six months, but hasn’t yet because he doesn’t want to ruin what they have.” I mean, seriously, I wish that sort of thing happened to me, but the fact that I only like romance in the fanfic world and in books kinda puts a damper on things. In the real world, I scoff at all the romantic "moments" everyone always talks about. This goes right up as one of the best one-shots I've ever read (and I've read a lot, trust me) right up along "Blindsided" by secretdiary and "What Granger Wants" by ellamalfoy8 and "Ennead" by Philyra912. You should go read them. Again, COMPLETELY blown away!

StruckByThunder

Inah :)

Did I mention I'm going to put it in my C2? Or maybe I already have.
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Well okay, besides the fact that you are now officially on my favorite's list, this is awesome. It's very chararcteristic, I love the way you reveal the chararcters slowly, and it's just perfect. Fantastic job. :-)
inkspire chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow. That was such an amazing oneshot, with the flashbacks/explanations woven in with the present; SO well done!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I reviewed this over at LJ, didn't I? I thought it was lovely.
xtina2288 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Shivers.

thats what you gave me.

and an audible "aw"

and i read that line over and over and over again.

"“They see a guy who’s been wanting to ask out a girl for about six months, but hasn’t yet because he doesn’t want to ruin what they have.”"

and then i read this over and over again

"“What are you doing after seven?” she said, looking him boldly in the eye.

He grinned. “Something with you.”"

You are fabulous.

i keep checking back to your page to see if you've written anything else. and i usually don't read one-shots, cuz i love long long long long long stories. But really. this one just basically made me cry.

happy tears.

Would it be totally wierd to say it was beautiful?

cuz it was.

and it makes me want that to happen to me.

i wish you'd make a movie of that so i could watch it over and over and over again.

and fall in love with the boy (any boy, it doesn't even have to be draco) again and again and again.

Wow.

You are amazing.
snuffles chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
WOW! this story was really, really good! so cute :) i like how you had what was happening and the backstory at the same time. the end had to be my favorite part though, so romantic! keep writing!
Google Girl11 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Cute! I love the "must be another bench" line-sounds like something Draco would say...
rani singala chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This was a really sweet story!

I really liked it...

Keep up with the great writing!
adriennelouise chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Beautiful. I love it SO much! Excellent job with the shifts and the flashbacks.
Eldan Dalis chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I would give a nice detailed review but my head is too "la-la-la-la" from the over adorableness.
projectress chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
OMGoodness! such a sweet story! its realistic, m not too oveexaggerated w Draco being nice n all... tee-hee, i loved it! thanx *wink*
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
WOAH.

Excellent. *the crowd exudes thunderous applause*

Awesome style of story telling- and here I thought it was Ginny the whole time! I knew it was Draco, of course, but Little Molly made me think of Ginny. :D

Very well written, it was one of the coolest one shots I've read. Plus, you said that she read his favourite book, "Crime and Punishment"! SO awesome, because I read it this summer and loved it. Sweet.

Excellent, again, and now I'm going to go read the updated chapter of "We Learned the Sea."

:D

-JKB-
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
wow what a nice shot. i loved how they make up stories for random strangers. even their story was good. very mellow and slow-paced. love it.
Babe-ette chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
that was so cute! I absolutely totally and completely loved it! AMAZING!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »