Reviews for People Watching
Heptagon chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wow, this was a really good story. Sweet and well-written. I loved the idea of Hermione coming to the train station to watch the people hurry past, and them picking out random people and making up stories about them. It was funny how they created characters after themselves and their friends. And I also liked how you told the story in two different timelines. Great story, serious, original, and cute. :)
lazer-angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
THAT WAS SO ADORABLY CUTE!

Aww, I loved that! Keep writing!

~lazer-angel~
mudblood1704 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was beautiful1 I love how you didn't use any cliches...and that was definitely one of the best ficsI've ever read!
Desi Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aww that was a really cute story and extremely well written. I wasn't too convinced about Draco's character at the start but the way the story flowed, with the flash backs and everything, it became perfectly believeable and your plot was different which made the story more brilliant. Well done and plz write more great stories for us folk to read!
OrangeYouHappy chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I absolutely love this story. It's well-written and interesting and captures many, many emotions with precision. You've touched on issues that relate to all of us and yet are specific to H and D. Loved it. Write more!
DcAaliyah chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Fantastic- This was a cute story, I really liked the transition between the present and the past, it gave a lot of background information on the fic and it described Draco and Hermione's relationship really well- Awesome fic :D
Sienna61 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was swet :)
seaweedqueen chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
WOW! it had such an original plot and was so wellwriteen! I LOVE IT !
powderedsugar chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
i love it is t meant to be a oneshot because it could turn into something...the sad part is i love people watching the most amusing place to watch is in Newark airport at like three am yeah it was like a seven hour lay over...i'm off track keep me posted i really like this story
Book Nympho chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
that was sweet.
this-recurring-dream chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
that was so beautiful! it was really well written, put together, emotional. Oh My Lord, you hav a muse watching over you or something!
maya chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
wow. awesome oneshot, really fantastic! Guessed at Malfoy early on, but I thought that you were talking about Ginny until the mention of Hogwarts: A history...somehow, the idea of Hermione being a "little Molly" seems a little OOC...but apart from that, bloody brilliant!

Cheers
RavenWriter89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh, quite fantastic. Love how the identies are hidden until the end.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17