Reviews for People Watching
Bleak Dawn chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
so so so so fucking beautiful! this was such an amazing one shot, your prose is marvelous, the plot is delicate, sweet almost but not in a cheesy or sappy way, in a very charming, lovely oh so lovely way. It was delightful to read so thank you so much for this.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was wonderful. There was something so heartbreakingly sad about this story, but at the same time it was absolutely lovely. I liked it very much. Good job, and keep it up!
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aw, I really liked that. I wanted it to keep going! Thanks for sharing your story.
Indigo Lily chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
AIGOO you're an amazing writer!

Natalily
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved this. Theres no other way to say it. It was amazing, imaginitive, and very well writtten. It was 2 people sitting on a bench and talking, but so much more. The ending was sweet, too.
wonDORful chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
While listening to Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me, I can't help but feel warm and giddy :) Your one-shot is simply beautiful.
PWNAGENINJA chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
AWESOME! I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing! wow I really need a thesauraus :p
and a dictionary to learn how to spell... :p
It was funny, it was intriguing, it was bold, and very very unique (not weird, unique, :D)
Great job! i loved this story :)
PWNAGENINJA
subarashii o5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great story!
Thorn Dream chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice one-shoot!
StrangenessAndCharm97 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
n'aaaaaw its so cute!
anne-lotr-hp chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Haha, loved it! Loved the ending too! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my god swdujcfvyhur7de8 i love this one so much. why can't i have someone like this in real life? i love the idea and i seriously wish something as amazing as this could happen to me and i find an amazing guy like draco ugh gfruei8dffjred
Samurai-Kagome chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I...I don't even know where to start with this. My head is throbbing painfully and yet I couldn't stop reading this. Dammit it all, it made me feel so happy inside, like a little girl. -_-

I think what I found so endearing about this precious one-shot is exactly what Hermione said: it provided me with something "normal." We're always so used to seeing the HP characters in "magical" scenarios; seeing Hermione and Malfoy just sitting and chatting and making up stories on the bench... it was just lovely. *sighs happily*

And I loved how this wasn't gushing with romance; it was filled with light romance and I enjoyed the dialogue as well. Especially Malfoy lording it over Hermione about how good-looking he is. And I can't tell you enough how I loved the part where Malfoy felt hurt because he felt like Hermione was picking at who he was.

That's all I can say: Loved loved LOOOOOOVED this piece.
dyan chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
love it! Lucky Hermione, to have Draco there for her after the loss of Molly. I enjoy their tales, and how it conveys their story as well. Cute how he asks her out finally! :)
Track45 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aww. Poor Draco. But hey at least he got his happy ending. Such a sweet story between the two of them.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »