Reviews for Muppet Trek
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This was great. I love Star Trek, The Muppet Show, and the wonderful Muppet Show episode with Mark Hammil/Luke Skywalker. Your adaptation of that episode is spot on. Loved all of the puns. Great resolution to the finale also. Very clever.
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OMG! This would have been the best Muppets episode ever! You did a magnificent job on keeping both casts in perfect character!
marshapono chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
lol funny
Vulcanblood chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
you have no idea how pleasurable that was to read! even if that IS a humen emotion.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Haha, nice job. This was pretty amusing. I think you got Statler and Waldorf just right, and I loved how you did Veterinarian’s Hospital. Lots of Muppet-like jokes peppered through out.

I noticed a couple errors here and there, like:

-"I doon’t care what it isn’t" should be "don't"

The overall flow was a bit choppy and random, so I would maybe suggest some scene separation in between scenes, like instead of "The scene shifted" or "Soon, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew introduced". Just a suggestion, but I think it would work better and allow the reader to transition easier. (I realize this was written a while ago, so your writing may be different now, but again, just a suggestion. :D)

Anyways, overall, quite Muppet-ish. Great job. :)

~Red
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is a funny and creative story! I loved the puns! Enjoyed it a lot! I never would have even thought of a ST:TOS and Muppet Show crossover...that is funny in itself!
PDXWiz chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I don't know where to begin. I found this to be hilarious. It felt exactly like an episode of the Muppet Show, only a lot funnier. You had the pacing and the flow down, and all the proper elements: scenes taking place onstage that we don't see, but that we do see the aftermath of backstage; Statler and Waldorf; Robin's cuteness; Piggy's obsession with actors; Piggy's obsession with Kermit; the guest star dressing room; ongoing skits like Veterinary Hospital and Pigs in Space; and running a sketch around whatever character or song the guest is most familiar with. You also got the personalities of the Trek actors down well and their character counterparts as well. This was one of the funniest Trek parodies I've ever read, but you did that one step better by making it funnier than any Muppet Show episode!

Thanks for the fun!

Gordon
Crossover Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this story a 9. That was funny having

Spock ears growing on the billiard balls. But having them grow all over Bunsen and Beaker's bodies, that's just scary.
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I was going to look this up on Muppet Central, but I thaught a review here would be nice. Except for my shock at seeing Miss Piggy in the opening instead of Scooter, it was a lot of fun to read! I haven't read or seen a Vet's Hospital skit that funny in a very long time!Great job with the running gags, and remembering little details like Gonzo's trumpet. All in all, great work! What was your user name on MC?