Reviews for Change of Plans
Great fic.
cathyrock chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
I loved it all.
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I just read this story, and I liked it. The characters' lived up to the personalities that are displayed in the show. This was really good, it looks difficult to write.
iyasunflower chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
great job. Looking forward to future stories of yours.
rawrrry chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Oh thank gosh it was a happy ending despite the death of Elias. I love how Honor interfered. You did a great job, you seem to have a way with words that I can't grip as a writer.
rawrrry chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Oh man, its such a good story. it made tear a little at Logan's speech about him losing his ice cream. And elias buying him another one and how thats the stuff he tries to remember. Sad.
melako17 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
love it.
Hopes2High chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Great story! I loved it )
LHTDfan chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
aw thats great that logans coming home! it suck major when funerals right nexy 2 cristmas i kno i been 2 them. great job update soon!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
so cute soo sweet it's amazing great chapter great story i love it from chap 1 to 3. you did a great job with it amazing. the whole we're building a life together a future that was so sweet and romantic congratulations really.
katie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
very good, but rory and logan seem a bit cold to each other.
rainey chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Rory is a great gf.
Tinkerbell79 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
This is interesting so far, you should definitely keep going.
iyasunflower chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
great job on this story, looking forward to your last chapter. I hope Logan's family will not be too harsh to Rory at the funeral.
ggfan01 chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Though it is difficult to write I just wanted to let you know that you are doing a fantastic job! I can't wait for the end!