Reviews for It
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this! :)
mondlering moofoot chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Sometimes after watching a long S2-episode marathon, I end up laughing a lot, but there's another feeling of sadness and desperation because I feel absolutely awful of Jim, and all I need is some well-written fluff that can make me smile two lines in. I'm glad I found this one so soon. D

I love that the things you pulled out and detailed are the exact ones a lot of people love about the actors or characters. And I *adore* the last bit, their perfection, because it's true, and I loved imagining what you'd written, because it's such a JimandPam thing to do!

Lovely. D
Holly chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This story made me very happy, I'm obsessed with The Office, too! My favorite part was when Pam was talking about Jim's hands. I love John Krasinski's hands. Great job, write more like these, please!
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
OMG, cutest little thing i have ever read. Put me in a great mood to go do my awfully time consuming and boring homework.

The part about his hands totally reminded me of my recent story, im so glad other people love them too. Beacuse Jim/John's hands NEED to be loved.
Aracalien chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
There's nothing like good fluff to make you feel all good and tingly inside-very well done.