Reviews for Say Hello To Your New Partner
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
You know that you've always been one of my favorite crack!fic/AU-sort of-not-really-Naruto-fandom writers, right? (Well now you do know.)
From start to fin. the smile never once left my face.
I almost kind of wished you gave us a sneak-peek into how these two act on missions together. Kakuzu's type of woman and Hidan's incredulous look at his partner's 'craziness' (how ironic) was just too - yes. Yes, everything was perfectly timed and executed. Wonderful job, once again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
HAHAHAHAAAA! My stomach... is sore from the fascinating reality of Kakuzu killing Hidan and appearing so shock that he's alive! Lovely how they developed to become partners!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hhahahah "And they lived happiy ever after-exept not really." I love your mind XD
S chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hehehe, loved this.
You bring Akatsuki to life!
42$ towel arghhhh!
TehKawaiiOverlord chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
oh my jashin this is hilarious! XD i love it love it love it
d011 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome! Love the "stab-happy fucker" part; that's just like Hidan. I couldn't stop laughing when reading about the hair products and the fluffy pillow with magic marker. Amazing.
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
HAHA
I love the part where Kakuzu RAN
OMG
can't help imagining... XD
your crackfics are great!
I really feeled inspired to write a few ;D
Sethera chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh my gawd, this is frigging hilarious! :D
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
hahahaha This killed me with laughter. XD

I was always looking to read something from them that was not romantic and seems to have finally found it. Hidan is fucking annoying and Kakuzu poor helpless soul who has found her shoe urn.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
LOVED the ending.
loituma chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh gods this was pure bliss, extremely well written, genius storyline, I simply love everything about this fic!
Lyron chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This just made my day! xD
nonney chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
bwhahahahaha Please make me stop laughing my parents are sleeping in the next room , lmfao this was hilarious, I nearly choked while laughing OMG what was this funny XD
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but you are one of the best authors on here (that I'm aware of) regarding dysfunctional group dynamics within the Akatsuki, especially with Kakuzu and Hidan, and then turning it into something truly funny. I didn't think much of these two in the anime/manga, but it's through stories like these that I have come to appreciate them as delightfully flawed psychopaths.

And yet another story goes to the "fav" bin...
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 11/18/2012