Reviews for Family Ties
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2017
Loved this story
PhillyGirl27 chapter 32 . 9/3/2017
Can't believe it's been 11 years since you wrote this, Tiina! It's just as fresh today as it was back then. Your strong Steph had taken charge of her life and gotten skills that would keep everyone safer, and your Ranger was loving and ready for 'all in' with his Babe. Your OCs were wonderfully fleshed out and added a lot to your tale. Very well done! Thanks for writing and sharing and for leaving this up for us to enjoy! -Kathy
RhoJ chapter 32 . 3/23/2016
Wow, really excellent story! Thank you.
aruvqan chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
You also can't eat when you have certain types of pancreatic damage because the act of eating causes a dump in pancreatic enzymes and bile and any leaks out of the normal ducts can cause the enzymes to start digesting your own body and organs ... not a good situation to be in. Small children do not do well when told they can not eat when other kids around them are being given food, and pain control can be twitchy so induced coma is the way to go with severely injured small kids.
Bambu chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I realize this is a really old story of yours, and it appears you're no longer writing in this fandom, or indeed fanfiction. Having said that, I've only just discovered this story and read it greedily late into last night. You're an excellent writer. Your characterizations are strongly reminiscent of the canon characters while allowing each to evolve or deepen during the course of your tale. Your original characters are multi-dimensional, while remaining well within the norms of JE's world. I particularly admire the realism of your location as it impacted the story itself. All in all, it was a delight to read, with a satisfying HEA.
Flameprincess chapter 32 . 3/11/2014
You had her do exactly what I fantasized doing. All steph had to do was tell one inmate in that prison. Im glad she did. This was a great story. Very well written and not overly gorey on certain details.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 32 . 12/17/2013
hard to read but very well written, i wish there was a ranger,steph and anton for every sam out there
emmme3 chapter 32 . 9/22/2013
Powerful story well written I applaud you for all the sams
VVine chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
Excellent job! Very tough concept but excellent job delivering justice!
carrotmusic chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
Terrific story. Loved the western capture - shades of Tony Hillerman. Very believable: felt like I was a fly on the wall that could read minds. Thanks for sharing and take care.
CTBabe1202 chapter 32 . 12/5/2012
This story was very well done and I loved your justice for Sam!

Thanks for sharing.

-R
deviates322 chapter 32 . 11/12/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Liz
jkgk chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
Really great story, so sad that there are Sam's out there that dont get justice or even survive! I liked this Ranger and Stephanie with no drama getting together, liked how she was capable and contributed. Icant stand a whiny, crybaby that always has to be rescued. Also liked how Tank started running with her.

Really great writing, thanks
SpringBeauty chapter 32 . 1/27/2012
I'm new to FF so I just came across your story. I absolutely love it and it's in my favorites!
Jordana Babe chapter 32 . 1/11/2012