Reviews for For You I Will
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Nice!
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very nice story. I love the kids names! I love that song too and I usually don't even like song fics. This was just awesome!
istopped chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
babies! woohoo! nice one!; )
MJ-0.0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
that was super nice! hey if the song is really a song sin by somebody would you tell me the name of the that somebody and the name of the song please? oh such a nice fic!
ren-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hellow..

the e-mail that i sent u is just my YM, sorry about that.

well, never mind. i'd like to talk about u're fics. seriously i really like them, actually i've printed out 2 of your works bec. i became quite fond of them.

continue writting more of these, if u dont mind i'd like to meet you( not in person but by the net if maybe) i would like to know how u do this things, where you get your inspirations from (if you dont mind that is)

i would ask for your YM.. please

i'm very fond of your work

please send me an e-mail if you can..

i will certainly BE thrilled to hear from you..

Goodluck..
Nadir and Blue Wings chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Lol, naughty, naughty, those two are. Yeah, how were the kids born? LOL. LOL. :stops thinking about it:

Like GoGothGirl, I'm sure you know by now that I LOVE your fics. So, like any other fangirl, I see nothing wrong with them.

WRITE MORE... SOON! XD!
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
4! not 1, or 2, but 4! xD Hahahaha Great! I'm not even gonna ask how those babies were born! xD

Wolfgang poking Yuuri with a tiny, pudgy finger killed me... that was just TOO Cute!

Loved you Fic! _
Yumechou chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Lol~ That's so fluff and cute _
flyingonfeaterlesswings chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
So fluffy,I love it!:D
bluekinu chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Really funny! yet still romantic. ;

I've never though this song would also be good for "parents"

And oh, I like the name Wolfgang. _ Very Wolfram-ish!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Kya kawaii! i love the thought of wolfie and yuuri having quads like that and their sex life haha loved that comment! hehe just you watch them be pregnant with more soon enough with the way they go at it lol _
wolframadmirer22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I like your story... It's kinda romantic...

It's just that, I wonder how does Wolfram look like with long hair? And I also burst into laugh at hearing the children's names... Ha..H..Ha!

Good job! ;-)
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Judging by the last few lines in the fic, i guess the whole 'off the charts' thing really makes sense! I'm glad you're back. I simply LOVE your KKM oneshots! Do you know any other fic where Yuri and Wolf have kids? As in raising them?
battousaisgurl1849 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
how did Yuuri and Wolfram manage to have kids? i mean their both men right? is this a one shot or a continuation?
Me-la Kenzu Chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
So freakin sweet. I loved everything about this story, especially since I know the song X3 I was happy to see Wolfram still makes him blush, and gosh, growing out his hair too. Wow. Also, the description of the kids was detailed enough but kept simple as well. I really love the crying patern, Wolfgang sounded like a trouble maker the moment I heard his name.

Yuuri's singing is precious, it's wonderful the kids already know it, and they know... *snicker* not to oppose the Wolfram.

Both Wolfy and Yuuri are such pervs X3 They're gonna have some more before the kids are even toodlers if they keep that up, XD