Reviews for Crimson Motive
Plushielover177 chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Thats good I can't to hear Kakuzu's story.

Is Sasori going to be in this? Cause I really want to see him.
Amaryllis Radiata chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Very interesting, as usual. I'm curious to see what you'll have Kakuzu say in his story.
seineke-pyera chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
As usual, the stories are believable. The OC's are not overratted and the past stories you've created do answer some unknown issues about them. So, how did Kakuzu become the way he did? May I request Zetsu after him?
Plushielover177 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Thats good, I'v been wanting to read a story like this. Now get on with the next chapter!

(favs)
Akatsuki210 chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Good story so far! I like the tale of Kisame's past and how he got his sword. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Amaryllis Radiata chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
A very different take on Kisame's character. It'd be quite interesting if something like this had happened. In any case, I only noted a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but the plot and story as a whole were wonderful.

Keep up the good work!
vigoreyes chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
i really do enjoy reading this story ) although somehow i'm still hoping that kisame's father was a real shark. Nice story, can't wait to read the next tale in the next chapter.
seineke-pyera chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
I liked how you created Kisame's story. It was believable and fit his character. I look foward to your updates.
UC chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
this could be intersting
Darkwaffles007 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
pretty good, its got potential, i hope to see more chapters soon, the chapter coud of been longer, but hey its got a good cliffy and you're next chapters will probably be longer so its cool. so yah... keep it up. D007
vigoreyes chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
your story goes straight into my favourite list. I feel somehow so happy, been looking for story about the background of akatsuki members since long time ago. Naw, i know it is not canon, but that doesn't matter. I'd love to read the next chapter.
An Absurdist chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This storys gonna rock I can tell