Reviews for Those Three Words
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this cries for a sequel!
Christian Perry chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Did you get these five stages from Robot Chicken? Stil... Zoey 101 gets you dissapointed in a lot of things. I don't like the show, but I just wan't to see Zoey and Chase kiss, and that's it.
Lyz chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
The 5 stages of grief. Lol. my church just went over that on sunday. :) Cool. Awesome story. :)
pheely4everandever chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
OH. MY. GOODNESS! That was one of the most awesome stories I have ever read. Keep it up!
chichicutie chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I really liked it. I really felt liek I understood it.
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Awh, I loved it! And I WICKED loved the part about Zoey wishing Rebecca's pearl necklace would get caught and choke her. When I first watched that part, actually, I screamed at the tv, "I HOPE YOU CHOKE AND DIE!" Lmao. So you like, read my mind, haha. :D

ANYWAY. Great job, as usual. :]
Pink Blushing Kate chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Heloo ], I liked it, it's a small one shot that I actually really liked. Loved the way you made it seem like she went throught different phases lol, i can't totally relate to each one of them lol.

Thank you so much for picking me lol ], i'm real happy about that!

This review's going to be a tad shorter than the ones I use to give 'cause my shoulder's killing me (I kind of messed it up a bit at dance rehearsal) so I'm just going to say I really liked this one shot lol.

Much luv,

Kath

Ps: Inspiration really comes from weird places lol (I'm talking about myself too so...lol)
Figurine chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I'm translucent, just so you know. And my name is Cath...but you already have Kath Kruger, so you can call me Catherine if you want. I don't mind.

Very good oneshot as always ] I liked the way you separated the stages of Zoey's...well...I don't know what to call it. Maybe just reaction? I don't know.

Anyway, keep up the excellent writing.
Her Name Is Erika chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow, that was deep...

I actually felt what Zoey was feeling, and yes, I hope those pearls choke Rebecca too.

If Dana were there, Rebecca would be gone like that *snaps fingers*

Oh, yay! I'm a PCA cheerleader )

Thank you so much.

I love you and your work.

Oh, and I wanna be an African-American cheerleader if that's not too much trouble *smiles bashfully*

As for your pen-name I'm either for 'Make Believe' or 'Sarah Daring'.

Oh, gee. I've rambled again. Sorry bad habit.

Anyway, keep writing...I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter of Discovering Us

-Erika
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
hehe..that was good! basically rambling, but it was good rambling:P and I LIKE how everything you write is long. if gives me something to do aside from sitting at my desk and twidling my thumbs.:P