Reviews for Baptism of Fire
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh yeah, i wish you'd write more too!
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Nothing tears me up like war stories. Something so poignant and just heartbreaking about them. Especially when relationships are invovled. This teared me up a bit. But it was wonderful.
rry chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
aw that was all of; sad, cute, beautiful, and romantic! it had me almost crying at some points too! it was so cute!
puppy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
this was really interesting
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I loved it! And I liked how you used history to guide the story along. Good job! :)

You know, I was actually thinking about writing something like this, almost the same premise but slightly different. I might still try to write it if I find the time. But I have another idea for an AU Eric/Ryan as well that's been nagging at me for months now. I just haven't typed anything yet, though I have the notes written down. I'll probably start working on it as soon as I finish 'When Curves Were Straight.' ;)
DuelMadnessSetoKaiba chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OMG! I LUV IT SO MUCH! WE NEED MORE STORIES LIKE THIS! I LOVED IT! WRITE MORE LIKE THIS ONE K? THNX!
sxybabe2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
omg i loved that story. could u plz write another one with ryan getting hurt again. i just love it when ryan is hurt. i love him, but ryan angst is the best.
M.A chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That has got to be one of the most interesting stories I have ever read. I liked it, I hope you continue to write more stories about them. I love Ryan/Eric love stories not enough of them out there.