Reviews for What Should Never Hurt You
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
I loved this story. It was funny and sweet and angsty and lots of fun to read. Thank you!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
Wow, Riku should be a judge. I'd love to see those fines done.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
I started laughing when Axel yelled Zexion upon seeing him. Actually, I loved that entire scene.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Leon and Cloud are pricless when high (they sre high, right?).
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 27 . 5/3/2013
Love the story, it dosen't show that love is f*cking pink roses (pardon my language, you know what i dont freaking care) in all can't wait for the sequel, if you made one.
TailsTheFox1996 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Not the kind of character I ever imagined Sora as (he's...kind of a prick) but a hilariously amazing story nonetheless. Can't wait to continue!
shapeless shadows chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
OMG I know I'm years late on finding this hidden gem of pure bliss but I humbly through myself at your feet and offer any amount of blood you desire my queen of all angsty goodness and nail biting suspense! But on a more serious note I couldn't stop reading this story and it has quickly wormed it's way into my heart as one of my favorites of all time (right up there with salicity by brunette s angel) and I'm loving your depiction of the characters I think you may have made me into a Zexy-Demmy fan with this -insert overly dramatic fall to the ground and clutching at heart- The only bit of critic I have to offer -kicks own ass for next comment- the ending felt kinda rushed but I'm not complaining! -offers cyber cookie as peace treaty- Just keep up the good work -leaves now to read every other thing you have ever written-
Falling Ash chapter 27 . 12/4/2011
Usually I like my stories to have descriptive sex scenes, but this story... It just enthralled me from the beginning. I got quite a many stares from my roommate due to the laughter that this fic ensued. I enjoyed this a lot.

You're good at gripping the reader, and I really enjoy your writing. :)
ARestlessDream chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is really great thus far. I really adore your writing style - it's wonderful.

What does BGM mean though? My brain isn't processing it.
random alias chapter 27 . 8/24/2011
Ahh I love your characterization it's so unique, and I literally doubled over laughing more than once because this was just freaking funny! Loved it loved it 3
friggz chapter 27 . 8/3/2011
Wow.

I read that whole thing in, like, two days. Two days, and Cloud/Leon has moved above Xaldin/Luxord on my mental yaoi pairings list. xD ((Akuroku and Sora/Riku are still first and second, respectively, though ;))

In short, you managed to bundle most of my favorite Kingdom Hearts pairings into one big angsty, hilarious, AMAZING *noms caps* story that totally had me on the edge of my...couch (not really a seat).

That last part, about Marxion dubcon hate-sex, I am seriously considering writing that for you, but A) I'm not sure if I'd be any good writing lemon, and B) it feels like a really crappy way to lose my Fanfiction virginity. (Really did just say that.) So far I've been way too lazy to post the story I'm writing, but maybe after I do, I could send you your Marxion present.

...Or, Marluxia/Zexion/Demyx threesome. :3

At the end, I was just like "...It's over...It's really over...Sweet Lord, it's over! DDDDDDX...Now I actually have to finish my summer reading, dammit! DX"
NoBeesPlease chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
Awww! I really enjoyed this story, especially all the various points of view you used throughout the whole thing. Super-adorable! Although I never really saw Marlexion before, now I think it's kinda hot. _

While I feel like there were a few characters that were mildly out of character the whole time (ie, Sora, Namine), you did a good job of keeping them consistent with their changed personalities. Overall, a really cute story. _
Uchiha May chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
Unf . This was amazing
S.RAYN chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Actually yeah, I was gonna mention that too, that I thought Sora was really out of character in this story. He's kind of spastic, but I figured that was just you portraying your personality through him. But anyway, I still like the story.
S.RAYN chapter 2 . 6/7/2011