Reviews for The Door
LinkinParkFan15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
yay! she's going to say it! but question though..wouldn't it be funny if he says it first?.
trixter 93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ohh, that was well written, and explains well, you know you wrote a whole fic surrpunding the fact thet aelita is in front of jeremie's door,

Diary chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I enjoyed this. All the characterisations matched those in my head.
A Mere Servant of God chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Very well done. I spotted no errors except one even the best make occasionally: a misspelled "who's". Very very well done, and the ifc itself is magnificent. Well done.
ARCHIVENUMBERONE chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Cute JxA fic. :3 It was so, I dunno, cuddly. If that doesn't sound completely sappy. xD
ShadyBoyM chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i know its a one shot but you should really really consider putting up more chapters what do you think? not bad though a rating from 1-10 a 200 of course
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Great story! This was very good! God bless!
JeremyxAelita Addict chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
:3 I love it!

If your going to continue I consider you doing it. STRONGLY. :3
Ayletta the Lyoko Lover chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Great job. It was cool how you left it at that, honestly. I really liked this.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
God, that was just so adorable it almost hurt when i read it, exellent work!
Ldestiny chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
that was actually very funny.
felicia19 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
So this was one of those Angsty/Romance J/A shots you were talking 'bout on DH eh? Sweet.

This wins a spot on my fave's list.
Felipe Macedo chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
constructive critism right? well , ok . It was good , not anything disrespcting the fundaments of Code Lyoko (Aelita would never think of Jeremie in other way than love , William go to hell , Herb is crazy , Jeremie too would never think of Aelita in other way than love , Yumi loves Ulrich but she tries to lie acting as she was "playing" with him and AelitaOdd NEVER (i have nothing against him)) then , well , you could do a longer next time .
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 10/17/2006

Sorry for the outburst. But I'm serious. First I read these two WICKED Naruto one-shots by Welcome2Paradise and feel ticked that I don't have time to add that cartoon to my current watch list. Now I read this brilliant little piece of yours and suddenly feel compelled to watch Code Lyoko. (Of course, I've always thought it was a cool concept before now, but I never really WANTED to watch it... see what I mean?)

Gah. You are brilliant, and my head hurts. XD
lyokofan30 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Very nice I think you should continue this oneshot! It could go even further from here, this could be a good story!