Reviews for Life, the Universe, and Everything: Volume 2
Momma Mustang chapter 43 . 6/3/2007
Aw! That was not corny! That was so cute! Poor Ruby, he wants to be all sweet and stuff. I want Ruby too! xD Omake! Really that was good. I was so wxpecting him to get her like... special flowers or something. The puppy was a nice touch.

I LOVE YOU RUBY!
LoveChild Rosie chapter 43 . 6/3/2007
Aw xD When guys try to be smooth and fail it's so cute.
Momma Mustang chapter 42 . 6/2/2007
Aww. That was so sweet, Daddy! And a very nice one for the last of Volume Two. We have to get you motivated for the next ones!

*cling* It was very interesting.
LoveChild Rosie chapter 41 . 5/17/2007
-spews tea- xD
Momma Mustang chapter 41 . 5/17/2007
xD

That was good Greed, I can totally see that happening too. That's so Hughes. And poor Roy's getting attacked by a giant chicken. Was he hoping for some fried chicken after that?

I loved that gif too, I should totally see if I have it saved. Would make a nice reminder. xD

Anyway, typical Roy. Don't know what else I can say about it, you know? xD Just that it was great.
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 41 . 5/17/2007
ROFLMFAO! Maes is so evil!

XDD Now he must walk home in his boxers!

LoveChild Rosie chapter 40 . 5/15/2007
xD Rose likes bad boys xD

Aw Rubens, 3 Nuffin's wrong! It's just called Puberty D
Momma Mustang chapter 40 . 5/15/2007
OO

Rubens! *glomp* Poor you, ebil people making Greed come out. But there are plenty advantages of having him, hmn? You are like... so in Roy's bish circle! :OO

o.o I really liked it Greed, Rubens is adorable, and oh so confused. Short but it's supposed to be like that, right? O I want more Rubens!
Rei-Sanjo chapter 37 . 2/6/2007
;"( *sniff* Poor Aru! Edward is such a terrible brother! *runs off crying*
Rei-Sanjo chapter 36 . 2/3/2007
That's a very possible pairing. Nice work on this one, I really liked it.
loser in the gutter chapter 34 . 2/3/2007
aww! *tears*
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 35 . 2/3/2007
Hee hee.. now I know what scares Ed *grins evilly*

Rei-Sanjo chapter 35 . 2/2/2007
lol. Milk. I turned on the vacuum once and the cat actually did a backflip. XD
Disintegrating Vortex chapter 34 . 2/1/2007
Whoah... these are pretty cool! I like Your writing a lot... especially the sad bits. Even though I don't really like RoyEd... *sweatdrop*

So, is Irwin like Ed's evil twin or something? He's awesome. 8) You should do more fics with him in... make him break Roy's heart! Whahaha!

PS: Nice name for the collection xD
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 34 . 2/1/2007