Reviews for American Lieutenant in Middle Earth
Mayrahh chapter 7 . 2/16
good story
riganellenalexis chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
this is a good book and i like it but i think that she should know more about combat without guns. soldiers usually have training with a knife or something of the sorts and i know some army folks that are trained with blades.
yaya chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I read the other comments and I just don't understand people. Yes, the character in this story made a discriminary statement against muslims, but that's the POINT. She is a fictional character, and she is not perfect. She made mistake and sometimes do things the reader doesn't like. But that's what make her more believable and real. And she can have some character developement and change thoroughout the story too. Sorry for ranting, just wanted to say that.
To the author, I hope you will continue this story! Goodluck.
yaya chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
I never really liked those falling-to-middle-earth stories. But then I found this and I actually really like this! I like your OC. She is not perfect and sometimes I don't like her actions, but that's what makes her a good character! Kinda dissappointed that you didn't continue this. But still, you did a really good job! I'm actually surprised for the number of reviews you had got. This story should be more popular!
BrightGreenNails chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Okay... Now you need to update and that is an order.

I'm serious, now.

You need to update.

Just wait until I get home from school.

Ranger Robbin chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Um sorry I don't have a LOTR name yet. This is just smothers story name. Anyway, sniffle sniffle. Please keep writing. It is SUCH a good story. Please?
FreedomTide chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hey, i like the idea of Sam learning tolerance, & as for women in combat no worries there since the US military has changed that policy recently.
kati chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I remeber reading this when you first starting posting and I'm glad you have a renewed interest in this story. I'm sorry some people don't understand that its a story and you get to choose what's real in this world and that people have been jerks. I think you do a great job!
Cassie chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
this is one of the best oc characters falling into middle-earth stories i have like evr read! why did you say it is complete when it is not finished? you are a very talented writer! and i hope you continue this story
Monki-Neko chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
I like the idea of a female soldier going into Middle Earth but I'm not so sure about her becoming a tenth member-because she's a soldier she's not a Mary Sue and she doesn't act like one, but its still...sort of against the plot to involve her on this quest, isn't it? Wouldn't it make more sense to put her in the story after the quest and in the middle of some different war, or battle or something?
Pain au Chocolat chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
"Lieutenant Samantha Jackson"

Right. Because every OC character and their gandma seem to have a cool name. Stargate SG-1, anyone?

Have you studied the military maneuvers? Because it doesn't seem to be so.

"Damn right I haven't! Okay, who are you working for? Bin Laden? Some new, deranged Muslim that Bush doesn't know about yet! What kind of mental torture are you tring to pull?"

Spouting off racistic phrases such as 'deranged Mulsim' could cause someone to report. You know that it's in the rules (if you have read them) that no racistic shit is allowed. If YOU think that all muslims are deranged, keep it to yourself.

Be careful. Your OC just might become another super wonderful Mary Sue.

I have no intention of insulting you; I'm just pointing the most obvious black holes in your fic. Otherwise it's quite well written.
xKokurox chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
Your story is really good! At first I thought the character would be a guy, but seeing a first I was disappointed, but Sam's a tougher-than-shit chick! Even if she has her 'moments' which is fine, that just makes her more human. I thought you would continue her friendship with Pippin more than this. Ah well, I like! please continue!
Hope and love chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
i love it!
Jennfire chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
more, a little fast-paced, but good nether the less
Padme4000 chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
loved it and another great chapter