Reviews for Regrets
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love it! :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Yeah, there's SasuSaku! Once you squint your eyes and tilt your head little, nah just kidding is rather obvious the SasuSaku. I like it it was sad and cute like what I write please read my stories "According to You"(a lot of SasuSaku) and "Wonderwall"(SasuSaku and Team 7). I love your fic! it was awesome.

xoxoxo

-Moi
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww, that was so sad. HE BETTER STILL FEEL LIKE THAT! Because I swear, if Sasuke actually kills them when he acts on his whole "slaughter the entire village plan"... I don't know what I'll do, but I'll definitely be mad. And crying my eyes out. Great story; if only the manga would confirm it.
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
mmhmm also a tragedy...
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
sasuke has feelings after all, lol. and yes i have no clue how i could be laughing after reading this, but when i read that you're failing biology for writing one shots in class i was reminded that i'm failing algebra for the same reason and that made me laugh. i wonder if everyone in FF fails one class b/c of this, oh well, enough of my blabbing. good one shot though!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I found the SasuSaku right off, I think I have talents with finding pairings. This review seems pointless as I don't know what I think. Wait! I love this story, I really do! I'm seriously considering favoriting it. Gotta check out your stuff...later.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Sarah: i LOVE stories where Ebil Sasuke realizes what he's lost too late to get it back. especially when he loses Sakura-chan to another, kinder person.
kerrance chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
See now, I didn't have to squint at all to see the SasuSaku.

For me, it was pretty blatant. Though...that could have something to do with my (somewhat unhealthy) love of this pairing.

Nicely done. I wish it were a little longer.

-Out-of-Inspiration-
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
D' *Waa!* Kyuiin! That was so sad! I'm glad that he's not gonna wear that icky nasty sound hitai-ite! *Curse sound!* Arrgh! Poor Sasuke, I'm also glad that he's faithful *if not the least bit* to his original affiliation. GO KONOHAGAKURE! I don't know what much to say, other than what I usually say, and that's great job! Keep up the good work! Thank you for writing such great stories! ) Ya know what I mean.
FrillingFreak chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Awe, soo sad. I wanted to give our little Sasuke a big hug and a box of tissue!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
aw, you're making me feel bad for 's his fault for leaving!*sighs* but we still love him anyway, deep, deep, deep, DEEP down in our hearts somewhere.(lol) anyway, great oneshot, i loved it. it was angst filled, but still was awesome! keep it up!
NarutoUzumakiLuver chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
SUPER SWEET!
sgkat chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
hey, it's ok if ya dont know where your brainwave came form!

and i could totally see the sasusaku, without the squinting.

i thought it was relaly sweet/sad adn sohws a different side of Sasuke. it kinda spoiled upcoming events for me though, 'cuz i ahvnet got past the Chuunin Exams yet. oh, well...i have been reading spoilers (naughty, right?), so i know kinda what's gonna happen.

anyway, good work!

(srry 'bout typos - i'm kinda in a hurry, should heading for bed (according to parents)... _
I Left the Station chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
So I read your author's note and read the part about squinting your eyes and tilting your head... But I didn't need to do that! :P I saw the Sasu/Saku in there! I thought this was all nicely written and had good organization- Everything tied in together pretty well! So good job! :D

Much Love,