Reviews for sweet revenge
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 2/28
Whoa! Way to scare Stan. Kyle actually scared me for a moment too. I thought he was going to shoot Stan. Hahaha! The bang was really funny and such a relief. Cute story.

(•ρ•)

Pinky13
No chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I thought he would say "fuck eachother" but its close enough :)
daddylevi chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
OAOLD,A,OFJSKMEC OMFG YAAAS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013

That's Not wrong, STYLE FOREVER
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013

That's NOT wrong, STYLE FOREVER
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
XD lol ha ha fake gun stan was freaked out ha ha wow great story
Little Loki chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Even though I don't think I've ever seen episode 1009, It was really cool, and the part where Stan realized it wasn't real was priceless. The ending was brilliant too.
Hamster Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was good and original. I give you two thumbs up.
metallicanirvana chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was an awesome fic, no spelling mistakes or anything and the idea was awesome. I knew Kyle would never shoot Stan, they are best friends after all.
buckshotboomer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I was freaked out there for a second. w But I was thinking Kyle was going to just end up throwing the gun at him...but it turned out to be a toy gun... XD I seriously started laughing my butt off.

"Man, that was scarier than seeing Cartman naked."

Do you know how bad that made me cringe? _O Gah... And the last line killed me (in a good way). But you like, cut it off before they kissed, and that was mean... ;_; I mean, if it were a lemon it would be creepy considering they're nine, but a nice lil' peck on the lips. *total squeal*

I love your writing style. :) Grammar-wise it's good, and you use just enough detail and zomg llkjds;dfihs.

And on an ending note, YOU GO KYLE! PUT THAT MEANIE IN HIS PLACE! *rabid* -totally obsessive Kyle-loving fanatic fangirlio-

(BTW, that episode is teh apples. Srsly.)
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is one of the best South Park fanfics on Well done!
Michelle Berger chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I read this a while ago and never reviewed it, and then as I was checking out your profile I came across this piece again! I really loved all the reviews you gave me, they were very helpful, so I thought I'd leave you at least one review for now. The only critique I could have is that when you have parts in which the speak goes after the action, such as:

Stan nodded. "...Holy crap..."

But, that's just personal taste I believe. Also, it's always been a pet peeve of mine when titles don't have capittals (sweet revenge/Sweet Revenge). Other than that, the boys seemed very in-character and it's really true; Kyle would probably be really insulted after having his best friend put a gun to his head. Keep up the good stories, I'll be reading more of them.
Beemo chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
HAHA im still laughing about the fake gun, i remember watching cartoons when i was like 7 and that happening. lol, i like the concept of this story and how you had the characters act. how you ended it was cool

"Hey Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

lol, i know where thats going ;) good job 3

-B
TWEEKtheTWITCH chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
aww ! THEN WHAT ? gosh .. well, they're only nine in the story .. so i guess .. no thank you ,:/
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 12/31/2006