Reviews for sweet revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013

That's Not wrong, STYLE FOREVER
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013

KakaIru 4 ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
XD lol ha ha fake gun stan was freaked out ha ha wow great story
Little Loki chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Even though I don't think I've ever seen episode 1009, It was really cool, and the part where Stan realized it wasn't real was priceless. The ending was brilliant too.
Hamster Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was good and original. I give you two thumbs up.
metallicanirvana chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was an awesome fic, no spelling mistakes or anything and the idea was awesome. I knew Kyle would never shoot Stan, they are best friends after all.
buckshotboomer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I was freaked out there for a second. w But I was thinking Kyle was going to just end up throwing the gun at him...but it turned out to be a toy gun... XD I seriously started laughing my butt off.

"Man, that was scarier than seeing Cartman naked."

Do you know how bad that made me cringe? _O Gah... And the last line killed me (in a good way). But you like, cut it off before they kissed, and that was mean... ;_; I mean, if it were a lemon it would be creepy considering they're nine, but a nice lil' peck on the lips. *total squeal*

I love your writing style. :) Grammar-wise it's good, and you use just enough detail and zomg llkjds;dfihs.

And on an ending note, YOU GO KYLE! PUT THAT MEANIE IN HIS PLACE! *rabid* -totally obsessive Kyle-loving fanatic fangirlio-

(BTW, that episode is teh apples. Srsly.)
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is one of the best South Park fanfics on Well done!
Michelle Berger chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I read this a while ago and never reviewed it, and then as I was checking out your profile I came across this piece again! I really loved all the reviews you gave me, they were very helpful, so I thought I'd leave you at least one review for now. The only critique I could have is that when you have parts in which the speak goes after the action, such as:

Stan nodded. "...Holy crap..."

But, that's just personal taste I believe. Also, it's always been a pet peeve of mine when titles don't have capittals (sweet revenge/Sweet Revenge). Other than that, the boys seemed very in-character and it's really true; Kyle would probably be really insulted after having his best friend put a gun to his head. Keep up the good stories, I'll be reading more of them.
Beemo chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
HAHA im still laughing about the fake gun, i remember watching cartoons when i was like 7 and that happening. lol, i like the concept of this story and how you had the characters act. how you ended it was cool

"Hey Kyle?"

lol, i know where thats going ;) good job 3

TWEEKtheTWITCH chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
aww ! THEN WHAT ? gosh .. well, they're only nine in the story .. so i guess .. no thank you ,:/
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
scary nine year olds
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Ooh! So do they kiss or what? Damn, why'd you have to end it there?

Oh well, I'll just dream up what happens next in my dirty little Style-loving mind. I loved this. Way for Kyle to put Stan in his place.

That episode was hilarious. Kyle was so cute in it. "REEALLY?" :) But, I was extremely alarmed and disheartened when Stan put that gun to Kyle's head. Although it was adorable how Kyle reacted to it. "STAN? WHAT THE *FUCK?*" Hahahaha. But, anyways, back to the fic. You definately did an awesome way of getting Kyle some revenge! Very sweet indeed.

I'm still convinced that Stan would never shoot Kyle. He wouldn't. ..Right?
BroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hehehe aw i can't believe i missed this! Shame on me, utter shame! I shame myself .. I thought I had you on author alert! well apparently not, so i'm fixing that right now. Right now I tell ya! (click) and done.

Haha this was a little insane, but I like how you played off of one of the newer episodes, haha TAra was particularily disturbed at Stan putting a gun to Kyle's head. But of course it was only because he was sexually frustrated. Because that makes perfect sense... anyways cute oneshot! I approve, and hand you a trophy or some sort. Maybe a pizza trophy. Because everyone likes pizza.