Reviews for Stalemate
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
great chapter please keep it up!
Nicole chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I think it should turn in to a full fic where Gris hurts Sara and she ends up with nick. Yes, I am big Nick and Sara supporter. I like Grissim but not him and Sara as a couple. If you dont want to listen to me then thats fine. I will get over it. Other than that I seems like it could be come full fic and not just few chapters.
Sepps chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This is great! Keep up the good work. Can't wait for updates.
bookwrangler chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Great capture of emotions. Should be intresting to see how you work it out. Thank you.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
If you're open to fan's opinion, please make it a full one. Certainly I'm not the most frequent reviewer but I'm a loyal reader of your fics and most loyal to N/S relationship. I haven't seen any ep from the new season already but read a lot about it. I still keeping my hopes about some future to them in the show. Grissom/Sara must be happened but they'll probably will realise it won't be like they dreamed about because time changes things. A triangle between the three characters could bring more excitment and emotions than they could expect (and I'm not telling about physical but deepers feelings). This chapter was intense, as you said "the floodgates had been oppened"(love it).There is a lot to explore specially for an good author like you. Thanks to whom broke your writer blank (can you tell me where to find the snicker video, please). I'm ready to follow your steps. Go ahead!
nickysbabygirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was great. I think you should make this a full-fledge fic. I loved it and I can't wait for more. Please update as soon as possible.
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
wow so nice.

hope you update this everyone needs a snicker fix.
bubble cat chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Please please write more

I didn't know what piss of me more, some people seem like they could tolerate just about anything Gris do or did, Sara become tornado or be angry when people tell the truth (I know the thing Nick said maybe a little over, but...what do you want people to think) or Nick and Sara didn't be alone with each other for even one second.

Thanks for the fic, update soon

n_s
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I can't wait to see how they all react on the show when they find out, and I think this is really close to how Nick will react. Great job and I hope you update this soon!
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I am just so pleased to get a fic out of you! Yeah, too tired for a full fledged review now, but I will later. :)
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
you should make it a story, as long as nick n sara end up together, and there is hella angst but its made up for with fluff and smut later, haha. and no cute GSR stuff, thats nasty haha
katydid13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I think this is a great start and very realistic based on what we know about the characters. I would vote for a long story that ends up with snickers romance, but take it were you muse goes.
SistaSouljah chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Well, after the S6 finale I decided to not watch the show anymore. So I can just count on you to write an alternative S7 for me using this fic as a starting point, yeah? :) Or if not, I'll settle for some random Snickery ficlets here and there. Whichever. I'll just sit around and wait patiently for more. No pressure.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
When, not if, but when everyone finds out that Grissom and Sara are seeing each other everyone will have their own bit to say and I don't think any of it's going to be nice. But Nick in particular will probably feel the most wounded because they have such a close friendship.

I want to read more.