Reviews for Baseball
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was a charming story, and I loved your incorporation of the prompts. The plot was quirky - just the kind of thing that I could envision happening outside of office hours - and your characterisation was spot on, as was the subtle flirtation. I really did love it.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very cute. Very Abby.
unis chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love this one. Wish you would add to it maybe what they do after the game.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOL I know I'm commenting a lot tonight but I hear people like that :D. 13 is my lucky number too but I don't know if I'd go that far to not care who the player was lol.
NR chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Totally loved it. Perfect
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Not bad. But as a baseball fan, have to point this out. The team in Washington is the Nationals, not the Senators. The Senators left town in 1972 to become the Texas Rangers. Spot on with the whole scene of Abby admiring the butts of the players. Every time I'm at baseball games with girls they seem to do that. Gibbs reaction was correct. I want to watch the game, not listen to girls talk about how cute the players' butts are. You seemed to keep both Abby and Gibbs in character. Nice job.
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This story was really sweet. I'd love to see Abbs in that jersey with the baseball cap on her head singing that song. That was such a great idea and it really fitted Gibbs' character to take her there. Great story.
TheMooney42 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Aw what a cute little fic! This has made my day!]
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Aw! Cute!
The Evil Sheep chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
aww cute! I luv it! update soon! :)
Iby chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This was the first story of yours I ever read, and it's still my favourite. It's too perfect and so wonderfully in character!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is SO CUTE - and so believable. I was skeptical upon reading the premise, but as usual, you made it great. Abby's excitement is so infectious I can almost feel it through the screen. And I love the whispering into Gibbs' ear. Very...her.
Graciekay chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
i like tonys but more then gibbs. this as fluffy. i like fluffy
Han-Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
love it!

i can just see Abbs at a game!
ishaana chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Loved it, but I have a feeling that this is just a one shot story. Oh well, it was good anyway.