Reviews for Bubbletoes
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
I wonder how Soichiro is doing? Totally hilarious!
Morizono Kat chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
LMAO
Bibliophile AKA Ima chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Well... I think you forgot something. L had Light under 24-hour surveillance in his home a while back, through hidden cameras... so he wouldn't have much to wonder about.
Kat chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Lol
kittysparkle chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
that was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Pretty cute. It was great. Best Death Note fabric I've read so far even though it wasn't very long.
OMG chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
OMG!This is amazing!Long time never seen such an interesting fanfic like this!You should make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
That was perfect
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I hope they burst out laughing, 'cause I totally did. This was epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
8D
Katinyar the bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh gosh, that was quite funny and at times I thought I would start laughing, but the line that really made me lol was the very last one! XD That was super funny! I really liked this fic and hope you continue to make more, because you are very good at writing and I adore your attention to detail! Thanks for the great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
AHMAGADDATWASFAKKKKKINGFUNNAYIWUVITGIMMEMOARNAOWZ
hunterknoxparade chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This has ruined my life in a good way.
WOAH chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ugh...I envy you. PURE GENIUS! I am not throwing the genius like a lunatic, I am simply stating a purely SENSIBLE FACT. THUS, GENIUS.
Mika Yamichi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Pure genius. L and Light were mainly in character throughout the story which I really liked. It was extremely funny with them talking about such an interesting topic. And to find out that the entire task force had been watching is just too amusing to think about