Reviews for Fears
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
And now I'm laughing. Thanks for all of your awesome fanfic, it's completely distracting me from my microeconomics reading. I loved how you started the story with everyone's opinions of Hawkeye. All of this is really making me want to rewatch Brotherhood again :)
8ami chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lol, that was amazing! Lol, Maes was amazing! Poor Riza, haha. Roy just couldn't stop looking, huh. What was dear Gracie thinking. Oh this was really wonderful to read, and well written. Poor, poor Riza.
Samurai don't need angels chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
*Lips twitch* Well, that was a very...interesting story...hahahah. Poor Hawkeye. Poor Roy. POOR HUES!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Thanks, I needed that laugh!

Kitsune-Blue chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lol LOVE it!
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hahaha that at the end made me smile. .
Stoplight Delight chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hee! Hilarious! Soo funny! You manage to communicate what ought to be visual comedy so clearly! I just love the image of Maes grabbing Riza around the waist... brilliant!

A spider? Hawkeye scared of a spider? Oh. OH! A corset! HAH! It all makes sense, now!

The reactions of all three to the situation are so brilliantly done, and totally, TOTALLY in character! Riza's dismay amuses me so much! Corsets are actually quite comfortable... but they DO restrict your range of motion, so I can see why she wouldn't want to wear one.

And Maes almost drops her... I can SEE THIS SO CLEARLY! How do you do it? How do you get into my mind like this?

Heh. Good point, Havoc. Roy WOULD be quite a schmoozer, wouldn't he? I can totally see him doing the rounds of the room, charming his superiors and paving the way for future advancements.

I love how Breda is terrified! Riza can be awfully frightening when she's ticked, can't she?

Oh, dear. Poor Hawkeye, indeed. It's all very well for us to laugh, but she must be just mortified to be the centre of this kind of attention.

And good old Maes, always looking out for Roy's best interests. "Have you noticed how nice Riza's hair is?" Good man!

Roy to the rescue! What a gentleman: making the stellar sacrifice of asking her to dance, just to drive away the hordes of drooling admirers. Or not.

I love the simplicity of your last few lines. They carry the full weight of the humour without inundating us with it. Well done!

All in all, great fun! Thanks! You really brightened up my evening!
JingYee chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
*Falls out of the chair laughing* XD That was one of the BEST fics I've read in a long time. lol, it's definately going onto my favorites!
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
...Whee! I loved this one! I find it completely ridiculous but honestly, it's sheer hilarity at its best. Although I don't think in the alternate world corsets exist. I think they just moved to bras immediately.

*sigh*
Momentary Pressure chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hilarious but...

WAAH! Hawkeye! What did Gracia do? NO!

Somebody whack Roy with a stick.
Night Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/11/2007

AMAZING!
blaufeuer chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
lol
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
roy,you pervert you! Riza can be so pretty, can't she? but reminds me of Winry. except prettier and adult.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
that was hilarious... a little ooc.. but roy was still perverted..haha! poor riza..haha roy's so perverted! i can't stop laughing! lol! gosh.. i can imagine everything! woho! you did great!
Bizzy chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
OOC, yes. Obscenely funny?