Reviews for Fumbling Towards Clarity
Apophis Suneater chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
ok there is a few things i want to say, first great story, second she sais shugar like shugah, third love your writing, and fourth nice use of mystique who is best and favorite character in comics. bye!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I assume this is a one-shot piece. I enjoyed it. I'm a huge ROMY fan, but I find a great interest in the whole MagnetoxRogue possibility. And you wrote it quite well!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
That was excellent. I really enjoy your work

Chip
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
What a great story! *adds to favs*
Christina chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
NO, NO Don't be complete! :( I want to read more. This story rocks as do all of the stories you write. Please write more! .
IvyZoe chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OH! I hope this is a new series you're starting! nad one that takes place during my favorite time during the X-Men's run! I wonder...will Gambit be making an appearance! I love that you8 are taking up were Marvel seriously lacked in the area of Magneto and Rogue! After their Savage land incident...with them hugging in the near buff...I felt that they just dropped the issue, only to bring it up in AOA but never truly address their attraction in the main stream time line. Joseph didn't count wither. I'd love to see this couple blossom in the comics. It would've been neat to see ROgue and Magneto married in the House of M timeline...or at least courting. ANyway...glad to see you have picked it up! Hope you comtinue and this wasn't just a one shot! Update soon!