Reviews for Dilemma
HitachiinLoversz chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
You write the best GaaSaku stories ever!
Each one has a different creative plot, but the same touch of romance I love.
Thanks you very much. I do hope you continue to bless us with your marvelous stories.
2worlds1girl chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Awww cute ending! And great job on the story!(thumbs up)
Red Blossom57 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
lol. "i have to get going now...there's an old lady at the other side of the road that needs to be assisted.." "LIE!" bahahahaha, makes me crach up each time i read it.
SectumSemprae chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Ahhh, that makes sense. She feels guilty because she still thinks of Sasuke, so subconsciously she's pushing Gaara away. Sasuke must have done a number on her. :-( Poor Sakura.
SectumSemprae chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Damn, Sakura. I know Sasuke hurt you, but really? Playing with Gaara like that? At least he said no to Kin! Maybe Gaara should date Hinata for a while so Sakura will stop taking him for granted ...but then again, he probably wouldn't want to use Hinata like that.
SectumSemprae chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Heh ...goooo Shikamaru! I think Sakura owes Gaara an apology. Sorry, I just root so hard for the decent guys out there, especially since they have such a hard time getting acknowledgment for the decent things. I root hard for good guys. :-)
SectumSemprae chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Hmm ...if she loses Gaara, it will be her fault. A guy who says no to a girl coming on to him is a rare gift, and he was clearly saying no to Kin. Why she (or anyone) didn't listen is beyond me (seen that happen WAY too many times in real life); guys can say no too. Good story - onward to the next chapter! :-D
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
aww! lolz i fuved it! XD lol this is soh a fave!
thentherewasIA chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
What a unique wedding!

So... They still live in the same birding house or I a different house?

Drama wasn't as intense for me though but it still made me sad... Minustears...
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
aww ! that was awesome ! i practically squealed at gaara's proposal ! :))
QuietShadowz chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
wow i just wow thats all i can thik of manimsad its ended i always am
gaasaku OH MI GOD chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
U are awesome. I respect you. your story is very.. realistic, i could feel every emotions the characters had in it. The only thing I noticed was naruto, chouji, shikamaru, lee and even kakashi didn't appear in the end. at least a congrats from them would have been good since after all, they were one of the ppl who was always there for sakura. BUT i love ur story. definite the best. thank you for this wonderful fanfic )
gaasaku chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
AUGHH, SAKURA misunderstood! D noh.. but then next is epilogue.. X)
gaasaku chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
YAY!SO THAT WAS HOW IT WAS! THIS IS THE BEST GAASAKU fanfic I have read so far, and my favorites. )
gaasaku-ftw chapter 14 . 4/1/2010