Reviews for Running Interference
animebaka14 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
lol clyde's so cute when he's not being a pussy :)))

but he's so adorable when he cries xDDD
SexiiKyleBrofolvskiFan133 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
this story kicks major hieny [[haha...srry inside joke..shouldn't hav said that on a story reveiw..srry..]] even tho i was a bit disappointed with the pairings this story ended with [[i totally HATE the stan/wendy pairing]] i LOVED this story. the way u wrote it was unbeleivable! while i wasnt rooting for stan 2 get 2getha with wendy im acctually not 2 unhappy cuz of the amazing way u wrote this story. i think im gonna go nd read more of ur stories now! o, ya, i just kept on waitin for the stan/kyle 2 start happenin but it didnt happen.. /.. ah well overall this was still and AWESOME and hilarious story!
Vampire Toy chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
This was a unique pairing and I really enjoyed it! I loved the meddling Stan did; he's such a good friend :D
SPANISH BLOOD chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
LWET ME T"TALK" TO BAGTATTLE OKAY
Fletset chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Lovely ending :)

I'm glad things worked out for everyone~
cjmarie chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
“What?” Kyle rolled his eyes. “I thought you were just trying to evade the Mexican Hat Dance.”

I LOVE THAT LINE, mwahahahaha!

You gotta keep this up, it's so cool.
BroflovskiFan chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Hehe, wow that was a cute little story. I think I'm going to fave this :D. Glad everything worked out, despite Stan's daftness, and Kyle's smartassy slutness haha. And Heidi is a good sport after all. How sweet.

HAhaha, oh man Stan really is clueless. He ruined things that were going well by trying to make them go well XD haha, that was priceless. a few lines had me cracking up.

I think I'll also author alert you too now, because you write cute l'il stories, which i love XD.

Whee, awesomeness, and peace out!
dorkiss chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
I love this story! You have a gift for writing great conversations! Can't wait for the update!
don chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
I like where this is going. The Stan/Wendy interaction is cute, whether they end up together again or not. Which reminds me, I also like how you're hinting at possible Stan/Kyle OR Stan/Wendy later on in the story. Nothing is obvious and it really keeps the reader guessing. Or, at least, this particular reader.

I liked Kyle's failed date. I hope he has more to come. I suspect that's where you're going and it should be pretty funny to read. I look forward to the next chapter.
BroflovskiFan chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Heehee. I like how you make it in acts instead of chapters.

Well, m'dear, this is a lovely piece of work you have going here as of now. It's a bit of a new angle, few new details I haven't really read in other stories before. Like leather jacket Kyle, which absolutely cracks me up. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the fact that he's a short nerd trying to be hardcore in a leather jacket. Yeah Kyle, you'll real badass.

Haha, I've finally lost it. Talking to characters in the story.

First chapter really got me hooked - haha I actually read this in my boring art history university class. :P. I kinda like how you made Stan - he's so adorable, naive like a little boy. He makes me giggle. And actually, Wendy is really cool too. People tend to make her out as a total haha, well a total 'nazi bitch', but she actually seems pretty cool here. That was actually a point I tried to emphasize in my own story XD.

I'm watching this for the meantime because I'm curious as to how this turns out. It's pretty well written. The way you write Stan and Wendy makes it sound like they're going to get back together, or maybe that's just the whole captian and sidekick thing they have going on for Kyle. Hehe, I'm wondering if anything works out, and if this anything turns between Stan and Kyle - your synopsis really said. For some reason, I doubt it, and I actually don't mind XD which is strange because if you know anything about me, it's that I am a huge stankyle shipper ;). So I;m interested as to how this story goes.

Keep up the cute work.
MasterBee chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
This is cool! Moves nice and quick, but not to quick! Look forward to more

Update soon
heypandora chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
*claps*

...

all i can do

*claps some more*
Teklah chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Once again, this is awesome. So the next chapter would be the last? I hope you update soon! Hehe, I love the mention of Tom Cruise.
junkee chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
whoo yeah. this story kicks total ass. i love your writing style. it's so believable. or something. props to a totally badass but very gay kyle. makes me happychans
Teklah chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Yes, I am very interested! This is awesome, I wonder how I didn't notice this story before.