Reviews for Persephone
yaz chapter 8 . 1/25
It seems like it could be good but some chapters are boring
Mairi Le Fay chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Beautifully written. Great job!
sinemoras09 chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Far and away one of the best retellings of this myth I've read, and this includes actual published works. Fantastic job with this! Thank you for sharing :)
devon380black chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Beautifully written...although you should have indicated angst as one of the genres because I couldn't help but cry in the later chapters. Kudos!
dlglewwe chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
A wonderful introduction to your story. I liked the way you introduced the characters and started the story at the end. It's a nice thing to be able to do when re-telling such a classic tale like this one.
meriland25 chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
I have read literally thousands of fanfics and stories and tales in this site, bit I can honestly say I have never read such a utterlly, incredibly beautiful piece in english as this one. The writting is like poetry or a song, so enthralling and mesmerazing, it traps the reader in the words in a way I had forgitten. This , this is true written beauty! I honestly , from the bottom of my hearth, thank you for writting this fanfic, for giving me and so many other people the chance to relish in the wonder of ypur talent! Thank you! I can only thank ypu, I have no more words to describe the awe-inspiring, trully and really magic experience that was reading 'Persephone' ...just thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
jkjkjlj
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
I love your story and the path you have taken, but chapters 12 and 13 are a bit confusing.
bubblegum-smiles chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww! This is so *sniff, sniff* SAD! :( You write such great emotional scenes!

MooseRex
Aeris-LKX chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
love love love it
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
This is a wonderfully written, elegantly flowing, touching perception of Kore and I cannot wait to see how the story progresses.
sulou chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Loving your story. So happy to have stumbled upon it.
confusion chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
ok, im confused. it says, "a thousand thousand years, and finally a man." does this mean that they had sex, and that he had never done it b4a? it doesnt say percisely if they did or not, and u just skipped over it, or if u meant something else by it.
so far chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
so far, its right up there with the #1 mythology story ive read. literally- equally good. good in different ways, and good in the same way, also, but both ur story and hers r unbelievably good. urs is somewhat dark, and yet light, also, which is very hard 2 do. weave light in with dark, i mean. but i suppose that that is, after all, the story of hades and persephone. dark and light. u portray their story perfectly.
Dejsha chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Great chapter:)

I love your structure and description and Persephone's curious trate.