Reviews for Tainted Love
Hi I know u said comment at like every chapter. It was a beautiful story, words can't express. Keep it up and ur story will be known more. I only comment at the last chapter, if I comment in between it means something is wrong. It was just touching. U r very good. Pearl is a beautiful name as well. Just love, love the story
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
This was beautiful!Love it.E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
Jesusita316 chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
that was cute
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Father Authur? WTF? That's a good one!

Hominem
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
I LOVE THIS! Got nothing more to say than that! Okay gotta keep reading!

hOMINEM
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
So sweet! Yeah Elliot really doesn't deserve Olivia when you think about it but do any of us ever deserve the ones we love?

Hominem
kinseyjo chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
i *heart* this story. FANTASTIC!
kinseyjo chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
oh my god dude. the ground rules thing? totally hot. when they were advertising that law and order marathon on svu one of the things said "do you like a little flexibility with your constitutional rights?" and then it showed Elliot slamming some guy up against a wall. I looked at my roommate and said "i love it when he's flexible with their constitutional rights." :)
Maria656 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Loved the fluffy ending!
MaryWhite chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
This was a cute story. I take it you like Disney? I work at the Disney Store and I was almost singing along to the songs. Hahaha! Keep up the good work.
LivNel4ever chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
amazing chapter Rach! I loved the ending! Yay another EO baby!

Lov ya Chica!
xfreelifex chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Loved the fluffiness!
nickysbabygirl chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
I think that was the perfect ending for this story.
KatieKat1690 chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it! Great story, definetly one of your best! Fantastic Job! I can't wait to read your next story!
GeekGirl18 chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
such a cute chapter, I loved it