Reviews for Handle With Care
Rebecca Strittmatter chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
send me the smut like please its not on your stroy bai the bai i loved it

PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Loved it
Talking Frenchfries chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
NBKitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was so beautiful! I love your writing so much. Keep up the amazing work.
x-xTemptationx-x chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Yo! I have to say, I've read this through about four times, simply because I love it :) I hate Ron and Hermione in this fiction but love how Harry's holding on, and of course, how sweet Draco is!

I'd like to send this to Crabbe and Goyle (and the other one I can never remember)..."MONKEY, MONKEY, MONKEY!"

Olaf74 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Drarry Isnt Only A Dream chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw thats absotively posalutely great

It was so sweet tis a shame that u cant do more chapters for after christmas but i luvved it anyway!

I Think i shall post the link in my Bebo blog if u doesnt object that is if u do emial me and i wont do it!
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
aw! this is so fluffy! you there is no smut link, don't you? all it has is http/, and then nothing. oh well, great story anyway.
bunnykitune chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
the ending was so cute! but ron and hurmy. were let off a little to easy in the story for what they did to poor harry. let them rot in hell!XP (i like them but not in this story)
Draconusfrau chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I LOVE IT! BUT THERE IS NO LINK! Could you possibly go to the homepage on my profile and add one it in the guestbook so I can go and read it? ILL REVIEW AGAIN AFTERWARDS!
Beatrix-TheTurtleQueen chapter 1 . 11/3/2006 sweet! I love the story! so sweet..

I nearly cried when they were fighting!

I would love to see more stories! by the way, what is the link to the lemon? Coz, all i see is "http/" Pls. send to mah email if you get the chance to read this! Thank you!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
you should do a sequel! like a couple years after this or something
Leentje chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
this was very very very good but wat is de link?

GoddessMoonLady chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*sniff* That was absolutely perfect! Completely touching. *nods* I loved it. *grin* I can think of about 12 other things to say about this but it's 6:02 am and I just sat up all night because I couldn't stand to get up and walk away from this and I'm exhausted. So, I'm just going to say it was absolutely beautiful. ... and go to bed.
AngelikRebel chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Just so you know. There isn't a link. I really liked this story. It was great! :-)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »