Reviews for Harvest of Ravens
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is really great. I like that you put the transcript of the sphere at the end of the story; that was a very nice touch.

I love the scene where Baralai talks to Yuna. "Milady is having busy dreams." XD That's a fantastic line.

Well done!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Awesome story. Though I'm a little confused as to how Lucil could be at the wedding after being excommunicated.

I loved the theme of the smell of death following Seymour around, and your exposition on Kinoc's death was nothing short of brilliant.
Wot Wot Wark chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
It's incredibly well-written stories like this that I really have trouble writing reviews for ... not just because they're nearly flawless, but also because I have trouble articulating how much I loved them. And I do so love this fic. :)

All the characters were written wonderfully. Baralai is quietly calculating and observing, the Maesters are soulless bastards (and I loved the running thing about the smell of death), and I'm also really fond of how you handled Yuna's and Lucil's characters, though they had relatively small parts in the whole story. It's also so well-integrated with canon, even though you took some liberties; in fact, forget canon, this is what should have been. ;)

Like I said, it's hard for me to express just how much I loved this, and I'm really sad that such a great fic doesn't garner the appreciation it should. Well, once again, nice job, and I hope to read more from you soon. :)
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow Parron! This is amazing! Its very very nicely done. LOVE how u told the story, saving that bit where Baralai and Seymour had the conversation, for last.

Was wondering if i was actually missing something at the beginning..like i forgot something..cos im not as hardcore a fan as you.(I don't even remember the part bout Seymour dumping Kinoc's body in front of them
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
WHOA. that was so cool XD
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was great! So unlike most of the things I usually read. You're right, though. We never do see how Kinoc is murdered, just that he is. I liked the perspective you put on this because I'd imagine that Baralai is particularly ticked off with Nooj at this stage, not to mention suspicious.

Priase goes to your beta readers as well; I couldn't find a single mistake! Brilliantly written as always, I look foward to hearing more from you!