Reviews for Purple Skies
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Truthfully, I had forgotten how the other one ended, though I did read it, so I had to go back, and read the end of it again. Wow. It really has been a while since I have read anything to do with YGO, much less write anything. It looks great, and as always the details are phenom!

I am anxious to see how whole saga ends. I remember writing my Inuyasha saga, and everyone kept begging me to prolong it...hehe. _ Great work, babe!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Well, I'm gonna put this one down as one of my favs!

And what I meant if Alister, Valon, and Raph would be in it, is that will they be in there for the entire time, or just that part of the story.
Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Gr8 Story! Update soon!
brave kid chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow this is a cool story my friend, i hope to read more of it soon ok

oh BTW this is kidswingshot, this yugioh story seems to be going in a great start, i like how you using dartz in this,well please do your best ok
A's GF chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Hey, no time to write out my whole name. Anyway gr8 story! I'm grounded right now by my mom. She found out.

Well update soon! And keep up the good work!

Also will Alister, Valon, and Raph be in it?

Well update ASAP!
Airtos chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
You are continuing with that awesome story!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
. Oh wow. The end was really sad. Poor everybody.

Lemme just say, I love how the conversations between Alister and Alexander and then Rishid and Marik took place with the funeral as a backdrop of sorts. I can't really say why, I just really liked the picture it painted in my head. _

Can't wait for more!
cmquietone chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I love all of your yu-gi-oh stories and am so happy to see that you have started up on them again even if it isn't the Open Up Your Mind story. I love them all.
black salem chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Yay!

I've been wondering when this story was going to come up!

I was hoping Dartz was going to come back!

Keep it up, can't wait for the new chapter!
GreenFiore chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
WOW! This is really interesting! update soon! :)
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I just read your story and it is really good. Please update when you can. Great Job!