Reviews for Before I Sleep: Whisper
shawnakat1 chapter 16 . 9/25
I k ow its been years, but I really hope you come back and finish this. its amazing!
Jen10Jen chapter 52 . 2/15
This is like a crazy, action filled soap opera. And I'm absolutely riveted. I know it's been years, but I do hope you pick this up and give us the ending this epic story deserves.
Jen10Jen chapter 14 . 2/13
Oh thank God she FINALLY dumped Logan!
kezztip chapter 52 . 8/7/2014
I just finished the Whisper trilogy and it was amazing but now I am left hanging. I know it is unlikely you will finish this 6 years on but if there was a story outline somewhere which showed how it was supposed to end, I'd love to see it.
DA Fan 494452 chapter 52 . 5/5/2014
I really love this story. I hope you will update it soon and finish the story. Fallon needs to be found out. Please
RaptorX5 chapter 52 . 4/9/2014
Three amazing stories and one stand alone ( the gift) and I am heartbroken to see that after 52 chapters this just stopped. I have grown to love allof your oc's. Poor Mole still MIA, poor Bo, Joshua still healing ... Max has a tiny fella on the way, Jess's existence is up in the air. Poor Zane. I wish there was more. I know I'm too far late to the party to have any say but I am very glad to have taken this journey! Your writing is superb.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 52 . 5/11/2013
taurus002 chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
I need more! Your amazing and I need more. Hope you write more soon, Cause Im addicted to this sotry now. I want to know whats going to happen next... ahhhhh love it xoxox ccverma
takewhatchaget chapter 52 . 12/14/2012
i know i'm a little late to the party but i just wanted you to know i think you are an amazing writer and this is one of the best stories i have read. i was a little intimidated by 52 chapters but they went by so fluently the next thing i knew it was finished.
KatyOnACloud chapter 52 . 12/2/2012
so I'm a little late to the party, but why on earth did this fic stop after two sequels and 52 wonderful chapters?
The show must go on! I hope you find inspiration enough to continue this- I know I have inspiration to read it!
I love what you've done with it, and I can't lie- the length only makes it better. Not just because there's more to read but also because you have the leeway and time to develop the characters and plots in detail, which makes for a far more involved, 3 dimensional story that is totally gripping.

(I must confess that Alec, as my favourite, holds my interest the most :P)
ice-princess73 chapter 52 . 6/27/2012
I just re-read this masterpiece of yours, it is without a doubt the best DA fic ever written. I will never recover from the fact that it isn't finished! What happened to Jess and is Rand going to make it? I need to know! Haha so much desperation.

I hope that someday you magically return to this story and finish it for us :-)
Kylie Potter chapter 52 . 2/23/2012
I know it's been like... four years, but please come back to this!
ccase13 chapter 52 . 7/1/2011
I really, really hate that such a GREAT story just stops. Couldn't we at least get a short synopsis on how it all turned out?
Caruka chapter 52 . 6/19/2011
WOW! What a story! Would your cplease, please, consider in continuinmg it? I cannot stand not knowing the end of this tale... So many emotions, please!
mwhale chapter 52 . 3/6/2011
So I sat down and attempted to read the whole series pretty much none stop. You are a very talented writer esp. seen through your original characters. I hope you eventually develop a desire to continue the series or at least this era of the series...
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »